Hello.

For all general things Calibra related

Re: Hello.

by Rab » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:34 pm

John Owens wrote:Love the manta Rab ! Did you but the Calibra from up north a couple of year ago ? I remember swithering about buying one , the reg looks familiar...

Praise the Lowered !

Hi John.

Its past life it belonged to John Kerr club member up this neck of the woods and four others not done a lot of miles in its life 80k but in need of some tlc which it will get well started already, new clutch fitted while on mi hols, to do list is not to long but will work through it mainly service items and get all underside susp arms ect ect cleaned off re painted, check fuel and brake lines are all ok general run of the mill stuff.
Found the SE9 one night trawling Gum Tree and ticked awe mi boxes so to speak, I have previously owned a white Cali V6 the one in picci! and one car I should never have sold, so been looking for another for a wee while, SORTED NOO. :D
Attachments
IMAG0007 cali own.jpg
Club Member
Club Member

by Rab » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:54 pm

Ither toy as Steve cries em :) oops pics to big. :( :(
Club Member
Club Member

by John Owens » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:47 pm

It might be the same one as I seen it on gumtree too lol . That's good your doing it up remember to start a WIP mate & post up lots of pics. We love pics on here :)

Praise the Lowered !
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Rab » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:42 pm

Not been in awe tad but thanks fur the welcome.

rab.
Club Member
Club Member

Previous