SE2 for sale

For all general things Calibra related

SE2 for sale

by Robs-se » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:28 am

Well it has come to the time where I feel I must part with the Cally, and this one was my dream car ever since I first saw the SE2 on the road back in 1994 I always wanted one and having now owned one for the last 7 years and an SE for 8 years before that it is time to move on. It didn't help that back in Feb some ar3e decided to stab all 4 of its tyres as well as 4 on the Astra (2 back ones were done twice in 2 days) and 3 on the Vectra I had to get the astra and Vectra sorted as they were used daily, so over time the Cally just sat in the front garden. It is up for sale in the For Sale section and has a few mods on it like 4 pot brakes, 17 inch Masitaly wheels, and other stuff. I would rather it go as a going concern or project car rather than break it for its parts.
Was thinking of putting the money from the sale into a Stage 1 remap for the Vectra but then thought is that all the cally is worth just 30 hp.
Anyway it is a sad moment for me as I had a lot of fun with it, also lost a lot of blood and skin on it as well, learnt new swear words working on it, lots of inconvenient break downs, flat batteries and engine problems. Was it all worth it, as we all would agree, YES
Nothing succeeds like a budgie with nae teeth

Up the Hibs!!

Now with added Vectra VXR power

Now calibraless
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Re: SE2 for sale

by v6 steve » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:51 pm

sad times mate pitty you are as far south ill always have a soft spot for the se2's
steve
Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net