Pot Holes

All the non Calibra related waffle and jokes. Not for excessive spamming

Re: Pot Holes

by leelee » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:13 pm

i bloody hit a pot hole this morning.my left hand front wheel has a massive dent in it.so im going give the council a ring monday. :banging: :banging:
total vauxhall hall of fame autumn 2009
garage_vehicle.php?mode=view_vehicle&VID=1075
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by ALZCAL » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:27 pm

And E mail them too, with pics! of pothole and wheel. I 'reported' a load earlier to my council, what good that will do I'm not too sure TBH, I was evil when I got in earlier and had to vent anger somewhere :lol:
Martin Brundle: “Kimi, you missed the presentation by Pele.”
Kimi : “Yeah.”
Martin: “Will you get over it?”
Kimi: “Yeah. I was having a s**t.”
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Tangerine » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:56 pm

Potholes around by me are pretty bad too, so far the cally has escaped relativley unscathed, but in my other car and my last car, both recieved damage, so far in the past year and a half, i've gone through a wheel, 2 tyres and a track rod end because of potholes :oops:

expensive way to learn where they are!

Council just ingnore any complaints or claims and havent repaired any of them in the last year. best one of all that shows the councils sheer incompetence was (and still is) on a road near my house, 2 lanes heading onto a roundabout. the left hand lane for going straight ahead had a bomb crater sized hole in it that damaged my last car.

it was on the right hand side of the inside lane but covers most of the width of the lane and the very edge of the left hand lane. if it was quiet you could avoid it by straddling the lanes. i got onto the council and 2 days later they have the road shut off and are digging in that area. superb i though, at least they will get rid of it now so it wont happen again.

WRONG!, they widened the pavement and narrowed the road so you are now forced to drive through it no matter what!! :axed:

They had all that time to fix it and deliberatley made it 1000000x worse. just shows what we're up against here.

Even busses cant cope with it, one got a leaf spring snapped off! :lol:
Tangerine

by ALZCAL » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:42 pm

Why won't councils be held accountable though! It does my nut in TBH! Admitted IIRC it's not only the councils that are responsible, you've got Highways etc too but stroll on motorists put up with enough s**t as it is surely!
Martin Brundle: “Kimi, you missed the presentation by Pele.”
Kimi : “Yeah.”
Martin: “Will you get over it?”
Kimi: “Yeah. I was having a s**t.”
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Previous