the other side

All the non Calibra related waffle and jokes. Not for excessive spamming

Re: the other side

by DanSE4 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:39 am

Well, hopefully we have things a little more settled now. I appreciate that not all questions are answered but I hope that I have done something to show a little "face" on the whole .net /.com thing.

I'm sure I'll stick around as at the end of the day, I have owned my Calibra for nearly 7 years now (yeah, the same one) & ulimately that is why we are all here (or on the other side :wink: ).
Calibra SE4 3.2 V6 + F28

A Couple of German Cars!
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by RobbieV » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:42 am

DanSE4 wrote:I'm sure I'll stick around as at the end of the day, I have owned my Calibra for nearly 7 years now (yeah, the same one) & ulimately that is why we are all here (or on the other side :wink: ).

Or be like me and use both ;)

Good chatting to you Dan

(Mag blue FTW 8) )
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by DanSE4 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:46 am

RobbieV wrote:

(Mag blue FTW 8) )

I'm trying to get a profile picture up at least & failing! Have pic on desktop & photobucket?
Calibra SE4 3.2 V6 + F28

A Couple of German Cars!
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by tazz666 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:49 am

photobucket is the best way to get a piccy up :D
tazz666

by RobbieV » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:50 am

DanSE4 wrote:
RobbieV wrote:

(Mag blue FTW 8) )

I'm trying to get a profile picture up at least & failing! Have pic on desktop & photobucket?

You can use a link you use for your .com avatar.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by DanSE4 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:14 am

PM'd.

Cheers. :)
Calibra SE4 3.2 V6 + F28

A Couple of German Cars!
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by DanSE4 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:13 am

Just for (hopefully) an amusing bit of closure here.

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/6019329/

Created by an unbias .com member & quite funny I think. :wink:
Calibra SE4 3.2 V6 + F28

A Couple of German Cars!
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Chavtastic » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:01 pm

Fraz wrote:I am though curious as why Chavtastic (or what ever he is called now) is even on com

Because it's the busier of the two Calibra forums and there tends to be less members intent on causing problems online. In real life I have no preference, as all the .net people I've met (at Billing last year for example) are all top folk.

I thought he had been banned from there sometime ago (as he came on here telling us all)

Not true as far as I recall. Do you have a link to the post where I said that? I may have said I was banned from MIG, which was true at the time although it was a mistake by the mods and I've since been unbanned.

and has been banned a few times before...and has been banned/gagged on several other sites as well

I don't think I've ever been banned on .com, I'm far too useful. The site would collapse within a matter of minutes. I'm not a kiss-arse either, I've never met or spoken to Ash. I don't know any of the mods personally either.

As for Steve being banned/warned I did state that him posting an old address of mine was not an issue, as it's not my current or previous address. It's still a bit childish though to resort to something like that, especially when you won't follow it through.

At the end of the day the whole thread on .com got out of hand. Ally should have admitted right off that he was wrong, instead of digging deeper and having half a dozen members telling him he's wrong in public. Steve should likewise accept that everyone sees his car as an SE2, not a Calibra Turbo. That's not an insult or putting his car down, it's just a name at the end of the day.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Fraz » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:47 pm

Chavtastic wrote:[Because it's the busier of the two Calibra forums and there tends to be less members intent on causing problems online. In real life I have no preference, as all the .net people I've met (at Billing last year for example) are all top folk.

Now thats not what I asked, you have split the question in two parts

I am though curious as why Chavtastic (or what ever he is called now) is even on com. I thought he had been banned from there sometime ago (as he came on here telling us all) and has been banned a few times before...and has been banned/gagged on several other sites as well

that is the whole question, never asked why your on there and not on here

Chavtastic wrote:[Not true as far as I recall. Do you have a link to the post where I said that? I may have said I was banned from MIG, which was true at the time although it was a mistake by the mods and I've since been unbanned.

May well be wrong, and no I am not going through all your posts to find a link.

Chavtastic wrote:[I don't think I've ever been banned on .com, I'm far too useful. The site would collapse within a matter of minutes. I'm not a kiss-arse either, I've never met or spoken to Ash. I don't know any of the mods personally either.

As for Steve being banned/warned I did state that him posting an old address of mine was not an issue, as it's not my current or previous address. It's still a bit childish though to resort to something like that, especially when you won't follow it through.

At the end of the day the whole thread on .com got out of hand. Ally should have admitted right off that he was wrong, instead of digging deeper and having half a dozen members telling him he's wrong in public. Steve should likewise accept that everyone sees his car as an SE2, not a Calibra Turbo. That's not an insult or putting his car down, it's just a name at the end of the day.

so everyone apart from you was guilty and you are all Innocent?? and from what I have had people tell me, you accusing Steve of having sexual relations with his cousin and other things, Your saying that is the act of a mature person and not childish??

and this is what ..I know how I read it and how it came over

Chavtastic wrote: especially when you won't follow it through.

seems your just wanting to inflame things further
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by michael tucker » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:14 pm

c'mon guys im a new member and i dont really dont wanna see this. This is why i left a previous site because of bickering.

Dont rise to the bait fraz! :banging:
michael tucker

by RobbieV » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:18 pm

michael tucker wrote:c'mon guys im a new member and i dont really dont wanna see this. This is why i left a previous site because of bickering.

Dont rise to the bait fraz! :banging:

First, there is no bickering

Second, Biggest bait in the world won't catch Fraz

and third, after a little while this thread will be long forgotton ................ by some ;)
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Fraz » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:29 pm

way too long in the tooth me ..and unlike most of you I have met Ben a few times, and I know he just likes to light the blue touch paper and watch the fireworks ...so no I wont take the bait and I think Ben knows that as well
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Chavtastic » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:59 pm

I wouldn't want to bait you Mr Frazer... never had a problem with you or 99% of people in the calibra world :wink:
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by v6 steve » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:55 pm

Chavtastic wrote:
Fraz wrote:I am though curious as why Chavtastic (or what ever he is called now) is even on com

Because it's the busier of the two Calibra forums and there tends to be less members intent on causing problems online. In real life I have no preference, as all the .net people I've met (at Billing last year for example) are all top folk.

I thought he had been banned from there sometime ago (as he came on here telling us all)

Not true as far as I recall. Do you have a link to the post where I said that? I may have said I was banned from MIG, which was true at the time although it was a mistake by the mods and I've since been unbanned.

and has been banned a few times before...and has been banned/gagged on several other sites as well

I don't think I've ever been banned on .com, I'm far too useful. The site would collapse within a matter of minutes. I'm not a kiss-arse either, I've never met or spoken to Ash. I don't know any of the mods personally either.

:laughing-rolling:
steve
Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Chavtastic » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:34 pm

I don't agree with site politics either guys :hand:

At the end of the day we're all using the same internet, driving the same cars and having the same problems.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

PreviousNext