the other side

All the non Calibra related waffle and jokes. Not for excessive spamming

Re: the other side

by RobbieV » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:33 pm

DanSE4 wrote:Anyone wants to have a pop at a newbie (especially a Mod from .com) go for it & get it out of your systems, I can take it! :)

And end up getting banned :roll:

It will be just what Ash is waiting for in my case !
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Allys Cally » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:34 pm

DanSE4 wrote:Anyone wants to have a pop at a newbie (especially a Mod from .com) go for it & get it out of your systems, I can take it! :)

welcome to .net newbie.
BETTER TO HAVE A CALIBRA AND NOT NEED ONE, THAN NEED A CALIBRA AND NOT HAVE ONE!!!

BEST STANDARD BILLING 2009 CO-OWNER
BEST STANDARD BILLING 2011 CO-OWNER
BEST PRESENTED BILLING 2012
BEST ENGINE BAY BILLING 2015
Chairmans Choice - Scottish Car Show 2016
BEST INTERIOR VBOA 2017
BEST IN SHOW VBOA 2018
VBOA CHAIRMAN CUP 2018
Gold Club Member
Gold Club Member

by matty0785 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:35 pm

DanSE4 wrote:
v6 steve wrote:
no, why should it

I'm neither sexist, anti-Scottish or up Ash's arse! I happen to have a good laugh on .com but am also open minded & approachable enough to come here & start posting on this thread & I genuinly find the whole "other side" thing a bit pathetic (that's referng to both sides before anyone jumps on me for that).

i did not say you yourself it wasnt aimed at anybody inparticular just in general and while your here can you clarify if ash has access to private mail and answer truthfully as i still have all pm's from him saved

as for coming over hear and posting what do you want a blue peter badge for bravery nobody will bite on .net well not much anyway
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by v6 steve » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:41 pm

DanSE4 wrote:
v6 steve wrote:
no, why should it

Just someone with a grudge against BAC being an idiot yesterday, no offence if it wasn't you but you we're the obvious suspect. Was a funny & pathetic attempt though!

I'm neither sexist, anti-Scottish or up Ash's arse! I happen to have a good laugh on .com but am also open minded & approachable enough to come here & start posting on this thread & I genuinly find the whole "other side" thing a bit pathetic (that's refering to both sides before anyone jumps on me for that).

Anyone wants to have a pop at a newbie (especially a Mod from .com) go for it & get it out of your systems, I can take it! :)

sorry mate i would only have a "pop" if i am provocted,
the only thing that the .com admin can say that i did was to post up an address,( which wasn't even his ) he on the other hand said alot more and got a pm from a mods now that sounds like a fair way to treat pepole,
steve
Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by DanSE4 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:52 pm

matty0785 wrote:i did not say you yourself it wasnt aimed at anybody inparticular just in general and while your here can you clarify if ash has access to private mail and answer truthfully as i still have all pm's from him saved

as for coming over hear and posting what do you want a blue peter badge for bravery nobody will bite on .net well not much anyway

As far as I'm aware, PM's are personal but if they can be read by Admin that is something I can't confirm because I honestly don't know.

A Blue Peter badge would be cool though, never got one as a kid.

I came here (expecting some hostility) to prove that .com Mods can give reasons. I've given the reasons that I can based on my personal views & what I read. I'm not expecting everyone (or anyone) to agree but I'd rather that I said something here than hide in .com & be petty.
Calibra SE4 3.2 V6 + F28

A Couple of German Cars!
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by DrZux » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:53 pm

Hello, not posted on .net for ages.

Firstly I followed that thread and was one of the 1st to be flippant and throw in the board game remarks. This was because the thread was becoming too heated and a lot of people were being stupid.

I agree that if Steve is banned over it, then BAC should be. Steves address posting was out of order and so was BAC's poem.

I've disagreed with Steve on the thread that started the whole SE2 debate that caused the fall out. I dis-agreed on another members posting, relating to is a SE2 still an SE2 when sprayed a different colour. IMO no as the colour is one of the things that made it unique.

Steve will also agree that I have said well done on his turbo and also his trailer conversions.

I think its a shame that all of us on both sides are being dragged into a .com/.net slagging match as it seems pointless, especially after TRAX when we all got on.

One of the problems I find is both sites run in totally different ways. No dis respect I find this one more straight forward and straight to the point and not so much banter as .com.

Anyway I've said my piece, also I don't suck up to anyone ( I know no one said I did ) I can make my own mind up and don't have to follow the herd.

Again both should be warned IMO.
Last edited by DrZux on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DrZux

by tazz666 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:55 pm

have to give you that fair play to you for coming on.net
OH and welcome
tazz666

by v6 steve » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:59 pm

DrZux wrote:Hello, not posted on .net for ages.

Firstly I followed that thread and was one of the 1st to be flippant and throw in the board game remarks. This was because the thread was becoming too heated and a lot of people were being stupid.

I agree that if Steve is banned over it, then BAC should be. Steves address posting was out of order and so was BAC's poem.

I've disagreed with Steve on the thread that started the whole SE2 debate that caused the fall out. I dis-agreed on another members posting, relating to is a SE2 still an SE2 when sprayed a different colour. IMO no as the colour is one of the things that made it unique.

Steve will also agree that I have said well done on his turbo and also his trailer conversions.

I think its a shame that all of us on both sides are being dragged into a .com/.net slagging match as it seems pointless, especially after TRAX when we all got on.

One of the problems I find is both sites run in totally different ways. No dis respect I find this one more straight forward and straight to the point and not so much banter as .com.

Anyway I've said my piece, also I don't suck up to anyone ( I know no one said I did ) I can make my own mind up and don't have to follow the herd.

Again bith should be warned IMO.

hi thanks for the coments on the se2 and trailers,
steve
Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by DanSE4 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:09 am

I agree entirely Kenny & hope you appreciate that the reason I came on here was not to provoke things further but to bring a little medium to things (however successful/unsuccessful).
Calibra SE4 3.2 V6 + F28

A Couple of German Cars!
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Fraz » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:15 am

Well I dont know what went on over on com as I was banned a long time ago, so cant really say what went on

But its nice you took the time (and the possible flack) to come over Dan. I am though curious as why Chavtastic (or what ever he is called now) is even on com. I thought he had been banned from there sometime ago (as he came on here telling us all) and has been banned a few times before...and has been banned/gagged on several other sites as well

anyway welcome
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by DanSE4 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:22 am

Cheers Fraz,

I honestly can't comment on any .com members further than things that have been raised here but I feel a little more welcome than I did an hour or so ago! :)
Calibra SE4 3.2 V6 + F28

A Couple of German Cars!
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by DrZux » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:26 am

Got to say Dan, you've not had it too bad and you've got big shoulders. I appreciate what you're trying to do. I'm also glad that it's not turning into a slagging match.

I came over just to show that most at .com are not sheep and will say what is right or wrong in their opinion.

I also appreciate your comments on .com Shaza and Robbie V.
DrZux

by Allys Cally » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:28 am

DanSE4 wrote:Cheers Fraz,

I honestly can't comment on any .com members further than things that have been raised here but I feel a little more welcome than I did an hour or so ago! :)

all newbies are made welcome :D
BETTER TO HAVE A CALIBRA AND NOT NEED ONE, THAN NEED A CALIBRA AND NOT HAVE ONE!!!

BEST STANDARD BILLING 2009 CO-OWNER
BEST STANDARD BILLING 2011 CO-OWNER
BEST PRESENTED BILLING 2012
BEST ENGINE BAY BILLING 2015
Chairmans Choice - Scottish Car Show 2016
BEST INTERIOR VBOA 2017
BEST IN SHOW VBOA 2018
VBOA CHAIRMAN CUP 2018
Gold Club Member
Gold Club Member

by tazz666 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:30 am

i wasnt slagging anyone off, i was just asking why one was punished and not the other , so i am sorry if i made you feel unwelcome as that was not my intention. :D
tazz666

by RobbieV » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:31 am

DrZux wrote:Got to say Dan, you've not had it too bad and you've got big shoulders. I appreciate what you're trying to do. I'm also glad that it's not turning into a slagging match.

I came over just to show that most at .com are not sheep and will say what is right or wrong in their opinion.

I also appreciate your comments on .com Shaza and Robbie V.

And we appreciate your honesty and understanding mate :)
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

PreviousNext