I need HELP emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the non Calibra related waffle and jokes. Not for excessive spamming

I need HELP emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by phenoxymethyl » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:52 pm

Ok so Today I came back and turned the pc on to find I had a virus or something, then I realised it is microsoft s**t programming trying to make me purchase a license for vista! Its currently running or not really running have to use c:users etc just to move around the place and explorer works a bit too, duh hense im here, lol.

I bought this pc from Curries 3 years ago, or bit more. Its all legal, never had these problems before stupid microsoft license number comes on the bottom of the pc, good idea put it some where where itl rub off! lol

What do I do? I cant seem to find the license anywhere else, how do I sort this out? please help, thanks.

PS I cant access control panel says its empty,
phenoxymethyl

Re: I need HELP emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by phenoxymethyl » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:51 pm

LOl, come on guys, I will show you receipts I bought this laptop from Dixons I will prove it if you need. I either have a virus or some thing is messed up, I cant do full destructive or I loose every thing and cant restore etc.

How do I find out my code?
phenoxymethyl

by trev150 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:42 pm

Get in touch direct with microsoft

click here

http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/?ws=support

Hope this helps
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by phenoxymethyl » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:50 pm

well I tried another way the experts use and it tells you every thing thats on your pc etc. Its a way to find the original key so if anyone needs it tell me, however me being so stupid and having bad luck I tried a friedns key first well after all this started and so when I used this programme it comes up as his key not my original key! arghhhhhhhh!

I tried all the sites, etc, wait until tomarrow see whwat microsoft say if I can even get threw!
phenoxymethyl

by jat noahn » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:58 pm

are you talking bof the key code (5 boxes of no and letters) if so its on the side of ur computer or under the laptop
if its activation code (several boxes) go to microsoft or to the dealer who sold u the computer, who will do it online or take the compute to him

or do a system restore ,back a few days
jat noahn

by Robs-se » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm

Can you not look in SYSTEM from your control panel. Gives you the code there does it not, or am i looking at the wrong code
Nothing succeeds like a budgie with nae teeth

Up the Hibs!!

Now with added Vectra VXR power

Now calibraless
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by phenoxymethyl » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:01 am

No its weird, there are 2 codes the one that the system uses are there and I got it, but when I typed in a different code after the original didnt work not the one with then OEM but the other one it showed the one I used recently not the original one. If I found this way before I would of maybe sorted it out, now its a headache. Yeh Dixons said phone microsoft and vie verca.

Im all legit it was bought from Dixons just over 3 years ago. I'll see what MS say tomarrow, thanks guys.
phenoxymethyl

by phenoxymethyl » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Well, full destructive recovery it is then! Microsoft said call advent, advent said call microsoft, microsoft gave me advents number wich went threw to PC World!
phenoxymethyl

by big_gordy » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:19 pm

if u need to get the cd key use this program

http://sourceforge.net/projects/keyfind ... p/download

and keep note of it!

i can remote assist you if you wish i dot his for a living!!! just pm me
:dance: :ugeek: :geek:
Best Presented Billing 2007 Green V6 Auto

SE9 V6 Duel Fuel LPG aka THE RED DEVIL
Tigra Chequers 1.6 - # 2 Car
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by phenoxymethyl » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:03 am

Thanks, had to do a full destructive recovery thought, F*** it now, lol.
phenoxymethyl