well thats tina happy ....

All the non Calibra related waffle and jokes. Not for excessive spamming

well thats tina happy ....

by BazV6er » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:41 am

Last night we sold her v reg vectra (at last ) and she is looking for a new toy lol as she was fed up with driving a grandad vehicle (that was her words lol)

something along the lines of a corsa b (1400 /1600 ) or maybe she said she could go for a smaller calibra something like a 8v or 16v .

we sold it for £600 which wasnt bad as it had 177k on the clock (as it was a reps car) and all it needed was a good service and a rocker gasket and we chucked in another set of tyres with 3 brand new ones on it ,chrome lexus lights too and this cleared more room from my shed .

so guess what we will be doing this coming weekend hehe
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Re: well thats tina happy ....

by BazV6er » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:45 am

nah mate we cant afford to run two v6s ...and besides normally if she wants a drive i let her take take the sixer as long as it comes back in one piece lol

we have one v6 and im sure her mind is set upon a corsa as they are quite easy to mod and she owned a 1.2 8v which was bulletproof a few years ago.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by T1N4 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:32 am

BazV6er wrote:nah mate we cant afford to run two v6s ...and besides normally if she wants a drive i let her take take the sixer as long as it comes back in one piece lol

we have one v6 and im sure her mind is set upon a corsa as they are quite easy to mod and she owned a 1.2 8v which was bulletproof a few years ago.

Wrong lol

Ive just found this :assshaking:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

Need some advice tho as ive never owned or driven a automatic, Is it worth taking a look or do i keep away from a auto?

Heeeelp im all confused lol :shock:
T1N4

by MartyG » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:39 am

Mag blue is for winners :)
MartyG

by RobbieV » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:39 am

Cally looks good for the price 8)

No idea on auto's as i'm a stick man :lol:

Oh and have a word with admin about a name change :wink:
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Mark1 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:44 am

I wouldn't get a car with an engine less than 2.0l on an auto.
Mark...........It's Red........It's a V6............It's an SE9!..............and She's bad.
Mark1@clubcalibra.net

ClubCalibra Best Presented 2006
ClubCalibra Best Presented 2010
ClubCalibra Best Interior 2011

My Garage
Club Treasurer
Club Treasurer

by BIG DAN » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 pm

Its blue ya know it makes sence lmao !
BIG DAN

by RodOGW » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:41 pm

I love my auto - I got used to them driving abroad and now it seems like a natural evolutionary step up from a stick.
I know there is a lot of opinions against them but for day to day driving, especially in traffic it's heaven.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by vinny_69 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:06 pm

Pah crazy talk get a proper car with a proper gearbox but not the 1.2 16v corsa C they are gutless and Boring, Go old school Tina geta Nova :D
vinny_69

by superfox233 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:31 pm

vinny_69 wrote:Pah crazy talk get a proper car with a proper gearbox but not the 1.2 16v corsa C they are gutless and Boring, Go old school Tina geta Nova :D

Nova c20let?? or nova v6?? Both worked well for me. :) Nova boyeeeeee!!! All the way baby!! :dance: :band:
superfox233