Silly rule

All the non Calibra related waffle and jokes. Not for excessive spamming

Silly rule

by v6 steve » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:27 pm

i see the silly rule about selling cars/parts that are not yours has came up again, we are the ones that loss out on this rule , i know its there to protect us members but i think it should be down to the individual if they want to take the risk or not,

James if you ask Admin before you put the post up they can give you permission to put it up if there in a good mood :D
steve
Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Re: Silly rule

by Fraz » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:16 pm

the advert is still there and I am sure if anyone is that intrested then a simple pm to James will get all the details
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by v6 steve » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:17 pm

Fraz wrote:the advert is still there and I am sure if anyone is that intrested then a simple pm to James will get all the details

that dosnt make it not a silly rule :snooty:
steve
Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Jamesyboy » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:19 pm

I did ask the admin (after i had posted it up wrongly) but didnt get any luck!

I do fully understand forum rules.... but to be honest, the club is shrinking, the ownership of Calibras is shrinking, and whats not helping is nova/corsa heads ripping these cars to shreds for their engines etc.... where as if we can keep the car within the club if someone is interested it would hopefully save it from certain death! Its a genuine sale, from a genuine friend of mine... Who knows, could bring another full member to the club, and i think rules like this dont help growth within the club... (sometimes)
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Fraz » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:26 pm

v6 steve wrote:
Fraz wrote:the advert is still there and I am sure if anyone is that intrested then a simple pm to James will get all the details

that dosnt make it not a silly rule :snooty:

there is lots of silly rules in life ...we all have to live with them :assshaking:
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net