Utter Scum!

All the non Calibra related waffle and jokes. Not for excessive spamming

Re: Utter Scum!

by DanSE4 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:19 pm

I've PM'd you a link, I'd better not make it public as I wouldn't want any traceability should he accidently meet with a nasty accident in the near future...
Calibra SE4 3.2 V6 + F28

A Couple of German Cars!
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Callyman » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:11 pm

I read a few of his posts.

Mark V would love his text speak, I struggled to read them.
Details on how to join the club---Click me
Club Memberships
Club Memberships

by bennymac » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:31 pm

This is one of the most disturbing things I have read in a long time....
I would never condone any violence and would instead be contacting the English version of the procurator fiscals office to push for them to prosecute based on the witness.
The police don't get to make that decision some legal person does so that's what I would be doing and even considering some kind of private action.

Having said that if he's the lowlife he sounds like he wont have any money or assets to pay you back so the best you can hope for is that he is convicted for criminal damage.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by DanSE4 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:54 pm

I discussed this all with a friend of mine who has been in the force for over 20 years & from the outset he said that even with a witness, it could easily result in one word against the other & without photographic, video or forensic evidence it's still unlikely to stand up in court.

The police don't even have to go as far as putting it to the CPS if they're unsure that they can make a charge, they did & the CPS said no.

Not much can be done about that now.

The PC dealing with this made an unscheduled visit to my house yesterday evening & again re-iterated his frustration over the outcome. He knows damn well 'LP' did it, so does the PC who conducted the interview & so did the duty Sergeant who referred it to the CPS. There's no more that can be done from their perspective unless something else crops up that they can use such as a recording of him talking about it that clearly says it was him. To get that would take the will & cooperation of someone who I currently have no hope in hell of getting to do so but we'll see what happens further down the line.

A private prosecution is simply not a viable option. For one, I'd be relying on the same evidence that the CPS deemed not enough & for two it'd just add to the costs on my part (the official quotes I had for a respray were £3k + VAT & off the books I'm looking at £1.5k for cash). 'LP' doesn't have a pot to p1ss in, even if I secured a private prosecution where would the compensation come from? He has no job, no car (no licence), no home of his own & zero assets.

Bennymac, I hope what you find disturbing here is that fact that some A-Hole has vandalised my car for absolutely no reason & not the fact that there have been suggestions of repercussion on this thread? I'm no angel yet I'm also no thug. However, if it requires a little "persuasion of the physical kind" in order that this tool see the error of his ways then that's an avenue that may have to be taken.
Calibra SE4 3.2 V6 + F28

A Couple of German Cars!
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by bennymac » Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:50 am

What I find disturbing is everyone knows he did it but the authorities are not willing to take the risk of not securing a prosecution.
If you were driving along on your phone and a policeman saw you, then pulled you would that not be his word against yours too ?
I would still be lobbying the CPS and using local councillors and perhaps social media to get some attention, ultimately someone makes the decision to take it further and you just said 3 policemen know he did it so I'd be aiming my frustration in that direction.

What you do with this guy is no business of mine and will be more satisfying than watching him in court because it probably wont bother him one bit. Finding something he likes however and ensuring his hobby is spoiled would be far more satisfying lol.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by DanSE4 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:21 pm

bennymac wrote:What I find disturbing is everyone knows he did it but the authorities are not willing to take the risk of not securing a prosecution.
If you were driving along on your phone and a policeman saw you, then pulled you would that not be his word against yours too ?
I would still be lobbying the CPS and using local councillors and perhaps social media to get some attention, ultimately someone makes the decision to take it further and you just said 3 policemen know he did it so I'd be aiming my frustration in that direction.

There really is no more I can do here, a single witness is not enough to secure a successful prosecution as whether it's a petty crime or first degree murder, guilt has to be proven beyond reasonable doubt in court.

Look at it another way. I can think of a neighbour or two I don't much like, they live alone so chances are they'll be alone in the house most evenings. What's to stop me going out in the middle of the night, committing some act of vandalism unseen & then calling the police in the morning & telling them I saw the neighbour do it? They'd have no alibi & if the court took the word of a single witness they'd be convicted of something they didn't do.

The fact that the police believe the witness over him still doesn't provide enough to prove anything beyond reasonable doubt in court.

Maybe if it'd been reported at the time & the police attended they might have found keys in his pocket with my paint on them or something like a screwdriver in the house with my paint & his fingerprints on it. That would've been a different story but unfortunately it didn't pan out that way.

bennymac wrote:What you do with this guy is no business of mine and will be more satisfying than watching him in court because it probably wont bother him one bit. Finding something he likes however and ensuring his hobby is spoiled would be far more satisfying lol.

If he had anything at all that I thought would p1ss him off no end should any harm come to it then I'd find that far more satisfying than knocking the sh1t out of him. He really has sod all though, he's that much of a sad t0sser!

The only other possibility I have right now is if his partner, our neighbour & before all of this my missus's best friend, begins to see him for what he really is & finally wants to do something to both help us & herself. If she could get him into discussion over it whilst recording the conversation on her phone, he's that stupid that he's probably start gloating over it again & the police did say that would be enough if it could be done. At present though she's so sucked in by this idiot that she's turned her back on friends & family to be with him & won't listen to sense no matter where it comes from.

Karma prevails in the end, one way or another I will have my victory here. :)
Calibra SE4 3.2 V6 + F28

A Couple of German Cars!
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Richiem » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 am

Ahh man , not my car and that makes me feel sick seeing that bud, Well you know ill be up for bringing a bat with me and clobbering a few mugs with it.. Really seems like yourve upset some of them kids tho pal. Surely to got that far they must of had a reason?? Would a decent car cover make it less of a target? Mind you , to late now i guess.. Feeling your pain bruv..
Club Member
Club Member

by DanSE4 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:26 pm

I now have a real problem.

Learned yesterday that my neighbour is planning on moving her piece of sh*t boyfriend in sometime in the next week or two.

My sensible head say's there's f*ck all that I can do about it & I have to let it go but the rest of me still wants to knock the living sh*t out of him, how the hell am I going to deal with him living two doors down from me?!? :evil:
Calibra SE4 3.2 V6 + F28

A Couple of German Cars!
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Cliff » Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:34 pm

That's tough, easy option would be do nothing but you know it's going to eat you up inside. Of course you could go for the revenge option and keep yourself amused for a while e.g. Plenty of grease on the doorstep, few well placed nails under tyres, dog-doo wrapped in newspaper and set alight on the doorstep/ ring the bell or maybe the odd letter from his "other" girlfriend through the box and the like. Not condoning two wrongs and all that but I know how l frustrating it can be to have a p***k like that living just down the street...
Site Admin
Site Admin

Previous