Fostersice17's Calibra (Updated 01/07/09)

Show off your Projects here, the link for the garage is at the top of the page for showcasing your car

by TommyC » Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:49 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Sg-1+--><div class='quotetop'>(Sg-1)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Have you got any pics of the inside? I am interested in the "PUSH BUTTON BOOT RELEASE " and how you have done it?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Mine has one of those..........You push the button in the right rear light cluster and the boot opens!!!!! (hehehe! :icon_mrgr )
TommyC

by Sg-1 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:54 am

<!--QuoteBegin-TommyC+--><div class='quotetop'>(TommyC)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Mine has one of those..........You push the button in the right rear light cluster and the boot opens!!!!! (hehehe! :icon_mrgr )<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Cheeky. [img]/smile.gif[/img]
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Fostersice17 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:58 am

I have a meet this sunday,so will have my camera with me,so will get some pics of the inside,push button release is very easy.Will take a pic then explain.
Fostersice17

by Sg-1 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:00 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Fostersice17+--><div class='quotetop'>(Fostersice17)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I have a meet this sunday,so will have my camera with me,so will get some pics of the inside,push button release is very easy.Will take a pic then explain.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Cool. :icon_mrgr
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by RobbieV » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:27 am

This is one of my favorite motors :icon_nod:

Alot of hard work and elbow grease has gone into this Calibra well done [img]/smile.gif[/img]
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by angel111hot » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:37 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Rcb+--><div class='quotetop'>(Rcb)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Looks disgusting - aren't you embarrased to drive that around? I know I would be!

Only good thing is the boot build to be perfectly honest.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->bloody hell people can be so rude!!! i think it looks brill, its going to put my one to shame whilst following it up to the meet on sunday lol
angel111hot

by C411BRA » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:57 am

<!--QuoteBegin-angel111hot+--><div class='quotetop'>(angel111hot)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->bloody hell people can be so rude!!! i think it looks brill, its going to put my one to shame whilst following it up to the meet on sunday lol<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Agree, theres ways of saying it a bit more politely, I personally like it like it like it and hope my v6lookd that good soon.
C411BRA

by Sg-1 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:59 am

<!--QuoteBegin-angel111hot+--><div class='quotetop'>(angel111hot)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->bloody hell people can be so rude!!! i think it looks brill, its going to put my one to shame whilst following it up to the meet on sunday lol<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Maria
I know what you mean. Thankfully they are very much in the minority on here. As for being embarrassed. I would love to own the car, and that's coming from someone who doesn't like kits. Enjoy yourself Sunday. Is it your first meet?
:icon_mrgr
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by angel111hot » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:12 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Sg-1+--><div class='quotetop'>(Sg-1)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Maria
I know what you mean. Thankfully they are very much in the minority on here. As for being embarrassed. I would love to own the car, and that's coming from someone who doesn't like kits. Enjoy yourself Sunday. Is it your first meet?
:icon_mrgr<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->yeh is my first meet (looking foward to it)
angel111hot

by Fostersice17 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:54 am

Thanks for all the comments guys,dont't forget this is 2+ years work,and it dont matter what your car looks like Angel,as long as you are a Calibra owner and you love em thats cool.I have got a lot more work to do on the engine bay,the finished result should look a lot better,the only pain in the *** in keeping it clean,took that picture yesterday and i bet if i looked under my bonnet now after driving to work it will be filthy.
Fostersice17

by Rcb » Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:18 am

A lot of work has gone into it, I can see and admire that; but it's not to my tastes. I'd say the people that like it are into Max Power, wear Burberry caps, work in Mcdonalds and are 16-21 [img]/wink.gif[/img]
Rcb

by johnny_adidas » Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:34 pm

personally i like it and i def dont fit into any of those categories!! just because its not to your taste, dont assume everyone else thinks the same!! [img]/wink.gif[/img]
johnny_adidas

by Fostersice17 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:48 pm

Hmmmm......I cant stand Max Power,I own nothing Burberry....I do not work in or even eat McDonalds....And i am 36.....So lets see some pics of your car RCB,so we can comment on that?
Fostersice17

by johnny_adidas » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:02 pm

careful now, dont wana sound threatening!! [img]/wink.gif[/img]
johnny_adidas

by Rusty_CallyT » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:04 pm

here we go [img]/laugh.gif[/img]
Rusty_CallyT

PreviousNext