Fostersice17's Calibra (Updated 01/07/09)

Show off your Projects here, the link for the garage is at the top of the page for showcasing your car

by Fostersice17 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:29 pm

Just had a result,turns out Alphasonik are now in the UK,they have just won an award for best 6x9's.Anyway was on the phone to them about buying another amp and mentioned my install and the fact i sent Alphasonik USA pictures a few years ago,they loved em and was gonna put the install on their website but never did...I pointed the bloke on the phone to our website and my install pictures and he started wetting himself saying they have been looking for me for a long time!!!! In a nutshell it looks like i could be sponsored by Alphasonik UK!!! They are talking about giving me a top of the range system to help sell their products in the UK,as they love the way i have done mine.We will see what happens,whether it is all talk or whether they will walk the walk [img]/smile.gif[/img]
Fostersice17

by hillcrew » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:13 am

yhe car looks great just a couple of questions do you have black angel eyes if so do you have a pic also where did you get the exhaust heat shield from cheers
hillcrew

by Fostersice17 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:13 am

<!--QuoteBegin-hillcrew+--><div class='quotetop'>(hillcrew)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->yhe car looks great just a couple of questions do you have black angel eyes if so do you have a pic also where did you get the exhaust heat shield from cheers<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hi,no they are white angel eyes,but im debating going for the new black clear lens angel eyes you can get now,the heatshield was from Tim2001 on here,he sells lots of chrome & stainless.Thanks for the comments.
Fostersice17

by Fostersice17 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:04 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Fostersice17+--><div class='quotetop'>(Fostersice17)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Just had a result,turns out Alphasonik are now in the UK,they have just won an award for best 6x9's.Anyway was on the phone to them about buying another amp and mentioned my install and the fact i sent Alphasonik USA pictures a few years ago,they loved em and was gonna put the install on their website but never did...I pointed the bloke on the phone to our website and my install pictures and he started wetting himself saying they have been looking for me for a long time!!!! In a nutshell it looks like i could be sponsored by Alphasonik UK!!! They are talking about giving me a top of the range system to help sell their products in the UK,as they love the way i have done mine.We will see what happens,whether it is all talk or whether they will walk the walk [img]/smile.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hmm,looks like it was all talk,all im gonna get is stuff cheap!!! By the looks of it.(oh bugger)
Fostersice17

by Fostersice17 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:04 am

Updated spec on the front page,Car now featured on the Alphasonik Website

<a href="http://www.alphasonik.com/" target="_blank">http://www.alphasonik.com/</a>
Fostersice17

by Fostersice17 » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:24 pm

Updated spec...Automatic to Manuel conversion is now done.
Fostersice17

by Fostersice17 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:40 pm

More spec update,some new pics coming soon.
Fostersice17

by scunkie-vxr » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:36 pm

man dat is a savage car,
scunkie-vxr

by mwcav » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:11 pm

That looks real good fella, like that a lot. [img]/smile.gif[/img]

Did I see you coming out of the blinking owl car park t'other day?? [img]/biggrin.gif[/img]
mwcav

by Fostersice17 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:35 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-scunkie-vxr+--><div class='quotetop'>(scunkie-vxr)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->man dat is a savage car,<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Thanks Skunkie
Fostersice17

by Fostersice17 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:37 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-mwcav+--><div class='quotetop'>(mwcav)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->That looks real good fella, like that a lot. [img]/smile.gif[/img]

Did I see you coming out of the blinking owl car park t'other day?? [img]/biggrin.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Thanks Cav,yes you did,thats where my bodywork guy is,just picked up my front bumper,had to have it repaired and re-sprayed after taking out a rabbit at 110.
Fostersice17

by wilkybar-kid » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:54 pm

Is that a compleatley new front bumper, or just a repaird old one? if new what did you get?
wilkybar-kid

by Fostersice17 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:10 am

<!--QuoteBegin-wilkybar-kid+--><div class='quotetop'>(wilkybar-kid)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Is that a compleatley new front bumper, or just a repaird old one? if new what did you get?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

No its the same one Rich,had it repaired and made stronger at the same time,looks brand new!!
Fostersice17

by mwcav » Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:25 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Fostersice17+--><div class='quotetop'>(Fostersice17)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Thanks Cav,yes you did,thats where my bodywork guy is,just picked up my front bumper,had to have it repaired and re-sprayed after taking out a rabbit at 110.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Thought it was you [img]/smile.gif[/img]

I was stuck in the crap traffic que going the other way towards Rayleigh, although you may not have seen me as due to the armco, only the top half of the car is visible!!!

Car looks top in the flesh mate. [img]/smile.gif[/img]

Mark
mwcav

by Fostersice17 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:38 am

<!--QuoteBegin-mwcav+--><div class='quotetop'>(mwcav)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Thought it was you [img]/smile.gif[/img]

I was stuck in the crap traffic que going the other way towards Rayleigh, although you may not have seen me as due to the armco, only the top half of the car is visible!!!

Car looks top in the flesh mate. [img]/smile.gif[/img]

Mark<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I was stuck in that traffic as well,as i had to come that way then go around the Rayleigh roundabout to get to the Owl,it was a crash on the other side and rubberneckers holding the other side up,i was sitting their for about 5 minutes trying to pull out.Thanks for the comments,well if we ever get this damn essex & kent meet together you can see it properly.Will look out for ya.
Fostersice17

PreviousNext