Fostersice17's Calibra (Updated 01/07/09)

Show off your Projects here, the link for the garage is at the top of the page for showcasing your car

by mwcav » Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:45 am

Yes indeedy! [img]/biggrin.gif[/img]
mwcav

by Fostersice17 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:21 pm

Updated the car spec,and put a picture of the new wheels and headlights in on page 1,will get a new full set of pics as soon as the weather pics up and i can wax the friggin car :mad:
Fostersice17

by Fostersice17 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:57 pm

A few updates on the first page,as already stated will get some new pics asap.
Fostersice17

by andy1 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:25 pm

there are no words in the world to explain how this car looks but i will try

no can't think of any

oh hang on

no just have to leave at that
andy1

by MJ » Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:46 pm

wow thats some spec. looks mint mate and loving the effect of the blue and chrome in the 'bay [img]/smile.gif[/img]
MJ

by Fostersice17 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:22 pm

Thanks Mj,i intend to do a lot more work on the engine when we get the warmer weather,will have to wait for your opinion then Paz :Ponder2:
Fostersice17

by andy1 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:26 am

<!--QuoteBegin-Fostersice17+--><div class='quotetop'>(Fostersice17)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->will have to wait for your opinion then Paz :Ponder2:<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->thats just it im lost for words, its ? or it may be ?
at this moment in time i am playing a song by F-R David, the song is called words, and it goes like this, words dont come easy to me this the only way for me to say that i love it words dont come easy,

oh

<!--sizeo:6--><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:red--><span style="color:red"><!--/coloro-->[/color]<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
<!--sizeo:6--><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->[color=#ff0000]Fu**ing sexy mate<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
andy1

by Fostersice17 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:26 am

Thanks Paz,i take it you like it then,nice one.
Fostersice17

by baby9bird » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:41 pm

That car is spankingly good,sorry if i missed it in the thread but what are the alloys in the last pic?
baby9bird

by Fostersice17 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:00 pm

Thanks babybird,the wheels are the new fox RS3's,18 inch,as soon as the weather gets better i will get some new pics up of the car,so people can see the whole car with the new wheels & lights ect.
Fostersice17

by Fostersice17 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:33 pm

Car don't look to good at the mo,got hit by an Artic lorry coming home from PVS at pod as most of you know.Though id post the pictures in here as its part of my car history if you like.

Fostersice17

by andy1 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:06 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-paz+--><div class='quotetop'>(paz)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->thats just it im lost for words, its ? or it may be ?
at this moment in time i am playing a song by F-R David, the song is called words, and it goes like this, words dont come easy to me this the only way for me to say that i love it words dont come easy,

oh

<!--sizeo:6--><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#ff0000--><span style="color:#ff0000"><!--/coloro-->Fu**ing sexy mate<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->:sob:
andy1

by Fostersice17 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:21 pm

Don't cry Paz it will be back in its full glory soon.Thought id stick this picture in from PVS as it shows the new wheels & headlights,as i have not had a chance to take a new set of pics for the first page.

Fostersice17

by Fostersice17 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:46 pm

Getting the car back tonight,can't wait,gonna have to work my nuts of before Billing now.Will just have to get done what i can.
Fostersice17

by ker » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:28 pm

Took me a while to read through all the negative ,wind up posts about your car mate,their all just jealous mate ,Totally stunning ,individual cally,i ve never liked kitted callys myself but as someone said in a post earlier ,yours has been done to the highest of quality and it damn shows,can see you take great care and passion making sure it is to a high standard.Bet you hate driving the cally dirty,just like me and my cally LOL Love the new alloys,much better looking than the last ones ,Great cally /end of story ,,,,ps hope you get it back to its former glory ,,take care mate Stevie,,,,
ker

PreviousNext