Se7 for sale

Sell your Calibra in this section

Forum rules

* You must be a registered member to post here

* Please be clear about what you are selling, your location and how much you want for the part of parts

* All parts that are being sold MUST have a price that is wanted for the part, posts saying, “OFFERS" will be removed.

* If you wish to upload photos please use our uploader, as this will ensure that the photos are a reasonable size.

* Parts which are being advertised must belong to you and will not be sold on behalf of a third party.An exception may be made if arranged with the Admin team prior to placing the Ad

* Traders or sellers of discounted parts must contact a Moderator BEFORE placing an advert.the advert will then be posted by the Admin team

* Posts are allowed to be bumped, but only after two weeks of no replies to the post.

* Links to vehicles on e-bay will not be accepted in this forum. Please post in the following ForumE-bay Links

* Do not post on a thread if you are not interested in buying the product. If you post something not related to the item being sold, your post WILL be edited or removed. Negative comments about a product will not be tolerated and the posts will be removed, and could lead to the thread being deleted (i.e. you can get this cheaper on eBay).

* ClubCalibra.net takes no responsibility for any of the transactions that occur through this site. If things go wrong then Club Calibra is not liable for this. It is the buyers responsibility to take all reasonable precautions and to ensure that the goods are as described.

* If you sell your vehicle or parts, please edit the title of your post to include *SOLD* at the end of the description or PM a member of the Admin / Mod team to do it for you. This enables people to see at a glance whether it is still available or not. (Don't reply to your post as this just bumps it to the top unnecessarily)

* Rules may change without notice.

Se7 for sale

by Mkmatt » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:39 pm

20180127_112928_resized.jpg
For sale is my se7. Currently off the road with no M.O.T. Has been sat under the cover for 3 years now. Was my daily car before then. The brakes need recommisioning and the eml light is on although i think this is possibly a sensor as the engine ran well.

The car is in good condition for its age but then everyone says that! I would advise the car to be viewed and i will not sell it unless it is, so somebody knows exactly what thay are getting. The wheel will be put back on so it can be trailerd away. The engine can be heard running. The brakes were the only fault as i remember which is why it failed the last m.o.t. bodywork is good . alloys need refurb and tyres . interior is good. 93000 miles. Irmscher bodykit and alloys.

Reluctantly selling it. I have a minium price i will accept . 1395 ono. Pm me for any more details or images. Location Milton keynes.

Many thanks
Attachments
20180127_112701_resized.jpg
20180127_112701_resized.jpg
20180127_112843_resized.jpg
20180127_112738_resized.jpg
Last edited by Mkmatt on Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Re: Se7 for sale

by STEVA » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:30 pm

Could you add your location please. :)
Good luck with the sale

Steva
Total Vauxhall Cover Car Autumn 2006
Performance Vauxhall Feature Car 2017
Calibra Turbo 4x4 CLIFF Edition :wink:

My Turbo
My Turbo Rebuild Thread
I will get my Calibra finished one day promise!!!! ITS FINISHED :mrgreen: !!!!!
Best in Show Club Calibra VBOA 2017
Chairman's Cup Winner VBOA 2017
steva@clubcalibra.net
Club Secretary
Club Secretary

by Mkmatt » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:49 pm

I am located in Newport pagnell (milton keynes buckinghamshire.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Cliff » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:09 pm

Topic moved to Cars for Sale.
Site Admin
Site Admin

by Mkmatt » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:39 pm

Mkmatt wrote:
20180127_112928_resized.jpg
For sale is my se7. Currently off the road with no M.O.T. Has been sat under the cover for 3 years now. Was my daily car before then. The brakes need recommisioning and the eml light is on although i think this is possibly a sensor as the engine ran well.

The car is in good condition for its age but then everyone says that! I would advise the car to be viewed and i will not sell it unless it is, so somebody knows exactly what thay are getting. The wheel will be put back on so it can be trailerd away. The engine can be heard running. The brakes were the only fault as i remember which is why it failed the last m.o.t. bodywork is good . alloys need refurb and tyres . interior is good. 93000 miles. Irmscher bodykit and alloys.

Reluctantly selling it. €1250 . Pm me for any more details or images. Location Milton keynes.

Many thanks
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net