fault codes

For all general things Calibra related

fault codes

by Phill » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:08 pm

Hi all, can anyone put a link up to the list of fault codes that was on the site. I'm think it was vexorg that posted it, I have had a look and can't seem to find it.

Also, can anyone put a link up for the plastic fuel line that some have used to replace the standard fuel pipe.

Thanks.
Phill.
User avatar
Club Member
Club Member
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:20 pm
Location: Grangemouth

Re: fault codes

by Cliff » Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:56 pm

Unfortunately, top buzz seems to have been taken down or expired

Luckily I found a print out I took and stored as PDF.

I’ll try to find a way to rehost this info but until then, i hope this helps.http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5fe2334dd3c96/fault_codes.pdf


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 468
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:26 pm
Location: Linköping, Sweden

Re: fault codes

by Phill » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:37 pm

Cliff wrote:Unfortunately, top buzz seems to have been taken down or expired

Luckily I found a print out I took and stored as PDF.

I’ll try to find a way to rehost this info but until then, i hope this helps.http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5fe2334dd3c96/fault_codes.pdf


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


The links not working Cliff, thanks anyway.
Phill.
User avatar
Club Member
Club Member
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:20 pm
Location: Grangemouth

Re: fault codes

by Cliff » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:38 pm

Phill wrote:
Cliff wrote:Unfortunately, top buzz seems to have been taken down or expired

Luckily I found a print out I took and stored as PDF.

I’ll try to find a way to rehost this info but until then, i hope this helps.http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5fe2334dd3c96/fault_codes.pdf


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


The links not working Cliff, thanks anyway.
Seems like something is wrong with Tapatalk. PM me your email address and I will email to you instead.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 468
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:26 pm
Location: Linköping, Sweden

Re: fault codes

by Phill » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:58 pm

PM sent.
Phill.
User avatar
Club Member
Club Member
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:20 pm
Location: Grangemouth

Re: fault codes

by Phill » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:15 pm

Thanks Cliff, I got the download and its working fine. :D
Phill.
User avatar
Club Member
Club Member
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:20 pm
Location: Grangemouth

Re: fault codes

by Cliff » Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:16 pm

Phill wrote:Thanks Cliff, I got the download and its working fine. :D



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 468
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:26 pm
Location: Linköping, Sweden


Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
cron