Thanks to the vulcano !!

All the non Calibra related waffle and jokes. Not for excessive spamming

Thanks to the vulcano !!

by maid marianne » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:45 pm

Well we should have been in sunny Spain this evening but no flights so we are still here :(

On the good side Ryan air are refunding all the booking fees, charges etc. and we have booked another flight for next month, we are renting an apartment from a friend, as it isn't booked for that week they have let us change our dates, so no extra charge for the apartment, full refund of booking and the new flights were £11 cheaper :D so that's going to cover another meal out and bottle of wine :wink:

Bit gutted we are not there but we will can look forward to going, not a bad result :lol:
maid marianne

Re: Thanks to the vulcano !!

by Mark1 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:08 pm

That was bad luck and good luck, came up the M23 yesterday and all the motorway boards were showing Gatwick closed.
Mark...........It's Red........It's a V6............It's an SE9!..............and She's bad.
Mark1@clubcalibra.net

ClubCalibra Best Presented 2006
ClubCalibra Best Presented 2010
ClubCalibra Best Interior 2011

My Garage
Club Treasurer
Club Treasurer

by vinny_69 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:21 pm

parents are due out sunday afternoon .......or so they think :lol:
vinny_69

by tazz666 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:22 pm

party at vinnys mums and dads :lol: :lol: :lol:
tazz666

by vinny_69 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:24 pm

mmmm i never thought about that :D but i doubt i would be up for it after tomorrow
vinny_69

by BazV6er » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:49 pm

its not very good for anyone traveling , especially four of our important directors were stuck and the company was forced to find b+bs and also the IT guys has a big stag do weekend at Athens but were stuck at the airport.

sorry to hear that marianne
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by maid marianne » Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:51 am

Its a disappointment but at least we will still be going, well hopefully :shock:

We are not as badly affected as a lot of others, we were able to change our plans before we were stranded anywhere, many people have not been that lucky.
maid marianne

by vinny_69 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:17 pm

my old's arent flying out and i very much doubt they will be having a holiday this month :roll: oh well least it will be warm next week :lol:
vinny_69