All the non Calibra related waffle and jokes. Not for excessive spamming

Re: phenoxymethyl banned again

by Chavtastic » Fri May 21, 2010 4:51 pm

Same with me and my IP then I suppose.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Fraz » Fri May 21, 2010 4:58 pm

Chavtastic wrote:Same with me and my IP then I suppose.

funny you mention that now
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Fraz » Fri May 21, 2010 10:34 pm

whiskey by the way is Irish ....If your offering I am quite partial to a good 25 year old Malt, but make it Whisky please
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by v6 steve » Fri May 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Ben just because you wright lots of guides and don't dosnt mean we dont know anything, so why dont you F*** of back up Ash's hole and give us F*** peace

p.s. do you have ma oil cap yet
steve
Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Chavtastic » Fri May 21, 2010 10:58 pm

v6 steve wrote:Ben just because you wright lots of guides and David/me don't dosnt mean we dont know anything, so why dont you f**k of back up Ash's hole and give us ******* peace

Funny how some people are so placid and friendly in real life yet such a keyboard warrior when behind the safety of a computer several hundred miles away. It's a common theme on the internet though, people go all quiet and nice in real life!

I've never spoken to Ash in my life. I use .com because it's a busier site with a better interface. It's nothing to do with Ash. You really are 100% utterly wrong.

I'll post the cap as soon as I get it off Ash (ex DTM owner Ash, not site owner Ash!) - I explained this at the time of sale
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Chavtastic » Fri May 21, 2010 10:59 pm

Fraz wrote:whiskey by the way is Irish ....If your offering I am quite partial to a good 25 year old Malt, but make it Whisky please

I prefer a 15 year old myself good sir
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by v6 steve » Fri May 21, 2010 11:09 pm

Chavtastic wrote:
v6 steve wrote:Ben just because you wright lots of guides and David/me don't dosnt mean we dont know anything, so why dont you f**k of back up Ash's hole and give us ******* peace

Funny how some people are so placid and friendly in real life yet such a keyboard warrior when behind the safety of a computer several hundred miles away. It's a common theme on the internet though, people go all quiet and nice in real life!

I've never spoken to Ash in my life. I use .com because it's a busier site with a better interface. It's nothing to do with Ash. You really are 100% utterly wrong.

I'll post the cap as soon as I get it off Ash (ex DTM owner Ash, not site owner Ash!) - I explained this at the time of sale

Yee you did say but thought it would have happened by now,

as for me being placid mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you ma one day find out just how placid i can be, are you going to anwser question as iv got one for you too
steve
Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by v6 steve » Fri May 21, 2010 11:29 pm

So your clearly not ging to anwser so ill ask you mine,

what part of the floor pan do you need to cut out to let the transfer box fit into a none turbo Shell?
steve
Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Chavtastic » Fri May 21, 2010 11:37 pm

v6 steve wrote:So your clearly not ging to anwser so ill ask you mine,

what part of the floor pan do you need to cut out to let the transfer box fit into a none turbo Shell?

Passenger footwell, just to the left of the centre console

Here's one for you - How many turns lock to lock is the steering rack on a 92' Calibra turbo and 96' Calibra turbo? What was the changeover year?

From speaking to you in real life - where you can't fall back on google - it was clear to me that you've got very average technical knowledge about Calibras. You didn't grasp a lot of what was being said, that was clear.

Please don't try and look clever when you're not.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by v6 steve » Fri May 21, 2010 11:39 pm

Chavtastic wrote:
v6 steve wrote:So your clearly not ging to anwser David so ill ask you mine,

Passenger footwell, just to the left of the centre console

well that proves it you dont know everthing
steve
Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by v6 steve » Fri May 21, 2010 11:43 pm

now if you hadn't been such a **** over on .com you would have known the anwser but now youll just need to ask someone that does know to find out :lol:
steve
Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Chavtastic » Fri May 21, 2010 11:48 pm

Ok so I've never done a 4x4 retro-fit. Nobody in their right mind would EVER need to do that :lol: Just buy a proper turbo and be done with it, and do some modifications to actually improve it. In fact you're doubly stupid because for a little more work you could have fitted running gear that was actually good!

Ps- 17 pages of you being laughed at/ridiculed by other Calibra owners here
http://www.clubcalibra.com/index.php?topic=32560.0

Now I remember why you're so butthurt.

Your friend even thought that seats aren't bolted to the floor :lol:

At the end of the day I'm sure there's a few things you can find about Calibras that I don't know by searching on google or giving a reacharound to "David" (gay name - must wear thick rimmed glasses and be a virgin). I still know more about the cars and do better things to them than you and "David" combined.

I'm going to bed. By all means feel free to continue in the morning but remember how stupid you felt last time I handed your arse to you! It's superiority by birth, blood and experience.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by v6 steve » Fri May 21, 2010 11:55 pm

Chavtastic wrote:Ok so I've never done a 4x4 retro-fit. Nobody in their right mind would EVER need to do that :lol: Just buy a proper turbo and be done with it, and do some modifications to actually improve it. In fact you're doubly stupid because for a little more work you could have fitted running gear that was actually good!

Ps- 17 pages of you being laughed at/ridiculed by other Calibra owners here
http://www.clubcalibra.com/index.php?topic=32560.0

Now I remember why you're so butthurt.

Your friend even thought that seats aren't bolted to the floor :lol:

At the end of the day I'm sure there's a few things you can find about Calibras that I don't know by searching on google or giving a reacharound. I still know more about the cars and do better things to them than you and "David" combined.

I'm going to bed. By all means feel free to continue in the morning but remember how stupid you felt last time I handed your arse to you! It's superiority by birth, blood and experience.

i built the se2 4x4 turbo to prove to small minded pepole like you that it can be done, the same reason as we are doing the next project, and you have never will never hand me my arse, now off you pop to bed before you make any more of a full of yourself, and thanks for the link but im banned so not much point,
steve
Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by garyb » Sat May 22, 2010 12:12 am

Can I play?

Chavtastic - calibra guru? Utterly laughable.

Let's start at the end. His most recent post on another thread. To quote him:
"Cermakrome from Demon Tweeks is much better but expensive. Proper ceramic coating is better still."

Typical Chav post - reasonable on the presentation but meaningless or just plain wrong in the detail; as ever with him a copy of something he has read without understanding rather than something he has actually done.

Prior to that post he dribbled this:
"because I was clever enough just to buy a Calibra turbo in the first place"
without adding he wasn't quite clever enough to fit a LET engine or TXB into it...
garyb

by Allys Cally » Sat May 22, 2010 12:15 am

welcome to .net garyb :mrgreen:
BETTER TO HAVE A CALIBRA AND NOT NEED ONE, THAN NEED A CALIBRA AND NOT HAVE ONE!!!

BEST STANDARD BILLING 2009 CO-OWNER
BEST STANDARD BILLING 2011 CO-OWNER
BEST PRESENTED BILLING 2012
BEST ENGINE BAY BILLING 2015
Chairmans Choice - Scottish Car Show 2016
BEST INTERIOR VBOA 2017
BEST IN SHOW VBOA 2018
VBOA CHAIRMAN CUP 2018
Gold Club Member
Gold Club Member

PreviousNext