phenoxymethyl banned again

All the non Calibra related waffle and jokes. Not for excessive spamming

Re: phenoxymethyl banned again

by Calibraian » Sun May 30, 2010 4:12 pm

BIG DAN wrote:OMG is this childish crap still goin on ? if its not 1 of .com its another ! we all own calibras who bloody cares who knows what and whos got what flamin engine get a grip for fook sake how old are people!!

also welcome garyb hope you enjoy shame its on such a negative thread !

Totally agree, I think personally your all as immature a seach other, most of you anyway, people here arent much different to those who come here to apparently come here to cause trouble the only difference being you already know the a******s who are already here and accept them as one. Newbies its another story. Generally one has to be fairly normal when they arrive, before turning and being accepted as an a*****e.
Calibraian

by RobbieV » Sun May 30, 2010 4:17 pm

Calibraian wrote:
BIG DAN wrote:OMG is this childish crap still goin on ? if its not 1 of .com its another ! we all own calibras who bloody cares who knows what and whos got what flamin engine get a grip for fook sake how old are people!!

also welcome garyb hope you enjoy shame its on such a negative thread !

Totally agree, I think personally your all as immature a seach other, most of you anyway, people here arent much different to those who come here to apparently come here to cause trouble the only difference being you already know the a******s who are already here and accept them as one. Newbies its another story. Generally one has to be fairly normal when they arrive, before turning and being accepted as an a*****e.

The only arseholes here are the ones that join up and act as arseholes straight away.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Fraz » Mon May 31, 2010 9:24 pm

Chavtastic wrote:Your friend even thought that seats aren't bolted to the floor :lol:

I seem to remember that you had said that the seat bolts go through the floor, well since I had the seat out today to give the car a good hover out...I took some pictures of the seat mounts

all the seat mounts

the Front inside mount....Dont go through the floor as such does it

The rear inside mount......Dont go through the floor again not as such

The rear outside mount....thats not the floor there but a raised mount

The front outside mount...........and thats not the floor but a beam its going into

so It maybe said that two perhaps go through into the underside of the car (the two inside ones ) but they dont go through the floor, which I think is what Ally had said ...and you disputed
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Fraz » Mon May 31, 2010 9:42 pm

dont know about Turbos...but it was not said a Turbo, it was said a Calibra seat bolts through the floor, I dont think you can say they do bolt through the floor....two (the inside ones) do go through into the tunnel but to be precise thats not really the floor is it ..even if the turbo has one that does go through the floor, thats is not all of them and I think that was the point of Allys post (and then it was just a Calibra in general not a specific model)
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Allys Cally » Mon May 31, 2010 10:11 pm

thank you MrN this was the point i was trying to make. and as you said i was slated to death that i was wrong. some were even arguing that all 4 bolted straight through the floor :roll:
BETTER TO HAVE A CALIBRA AND NOT NEED ONE, THAN NEED A CALIBRA AND NOT HAVE ONE!!!

BEST STANDARD BILLING 2009 CO-OWNER
BEST STANDARD BILLING 2011 CO-OWNER
BEST PRESENTED BILLING 2012
BEST ENGINE BAY BILLING 2015
Chairmans Choice - Scottish Car Show 2016
BEST INTERIOR VBOA 2017
BEST IN SHOW VBOA 2018
VBOA CHAIRMAN CUP 2018
Gold Club Member
Gold Club Member

by BIG DAN » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:35 am

are they all like that as i have my cream leather to put in soon and wanna know where all teh hidden bolts are lol !
BIG DAN

by big_gordy » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:54 am

there is NO hidden bolts :doh: 4 on passenger 4 on drivers thats it!!! :banging: take 15 min to ge both out and 2 new seats back in
Best Presented Billing 2007 Green V6 Auto

SE9 V6 Duel Fuel LPG aka THE RED DEVIL
Tigra Chequers 1.6 - # 2 Car
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Robs-se » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:32 am

Must say Fraz, thats a nice clean carpet
Nothing succeeds like a budgie with nae teeth

Up the Hibs!!

Now with added Vectra VXR power

Now calibraless
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by BIG DAN » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:29 am

thats cool then ive got whole cream interior going into mine cuz it looks better than the black i think !

cheers guys !
BIG DAN

Previous