Apps.

All the non Calibra related waffle and jokes. Not for excessive spamming

Re: Apps.

by Fraz » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:09 pm

never had an Iphone but I hate the fact that Apple seem to control what you can do with YOUR phone, also the Samsung S3 I have looks like an Iphone and even very similar in the way it operates text and the swipe screen (I think Samsung actually make the core parts for the Iphone) son has one though and has had nothing but problems with it ...last one was it updated the OS and it now has to go back to apple as it has caused problems that only apple can fix

Mines does what I want and never had any problems using any of the Apps (most are free rather than paid like apple)

Its like most things the Iphone was/is the latest must have Gadget and its what people aspire to have ...give it a year or so and something else will come along
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Fraz » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:00 pm

well at one point you could not send or receive a photo via Bluetooth to a non Iphone (I know its now sorted) that was what turned me off the Iphone, I just think its over hyped for what it is. and going by what is all over the news apple are losing the crown, same thing has happened in the past with Nokia and Sony Ericsson and no doubt the next must have phone ...me I will buy what I like and what works for me within my budget ...and I wont be queueing outside a shop all night to get it
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Fraz » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:08 pm

you should get a soap box...or should that be an apple box :D
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Previous