Breaking a calibra is it right or wrong?

All the non Calibra related waffle and jokes. Not for excessive spamming

Re: Breaking a calibra is it right or wrong?

by KERR_SE9 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:42 pm

Think he's annoyed folk break cars, that's just life, and I've saved more than I've ever broken!!
Which reminds me, head will be ready soon, I'll be in touch...
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Tkeenan2107 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:32 pm

I'm annoyed at how many would rather make £50-£100 extra in stripping a car to sell for profit rather than see it back on the road, ok if you have one and the body is bad and the parts you could use yourself then fair enough as we know the original panels are hard to come by and good repair jobs are hit and miss, so ya if the body is ok and the car is salvageable at the right price then I think it's worth saving if someone's willing to put time and money into it which I have been iv looked at 2 redtops and 1 v6 in the past 3 week and both redtop guys wanted to strip most things off the car and still want top whack for the car, the v6 the body was too far gone so I wasn't that interested, and the mileage on the engine was pretty high.
I went to look at a Cally owned by someone locally and I have known of the Cally for many years seen it when I first took mine to a local meet and now someone has it I went to view it, to say it wasn't in its former glory is a understatement, but when the guy who has it is wanting to take bits off it here and there and still want well over £500 for it as it seems he wants or thinks he will get £500 for the engine alone. So I kindly walked away as it would have been off road for a while until I can get bits done here and there ready for some shows next year, but wasn't willing to pay stupid money when he was in dream land thinking he was going to get stupid amounts in parts.
So the search continues.....
I'm gonna find me a reckless woman,
Razor blades and dice in her eyes,
Just a touch of sadness in her fingers,
Thunder and lightening in her thighs.

Terry
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by v6 steve » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:59 pm

Right guys i dont mind a heated debate but if swearing or threats carry on i will lock/delete this thread and will Ban those involved :D
steve
Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Callyman » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:28 pm

At request I've removed ALL personal digs at others and kept only posts relating to the topic.

I will not tolerate anyone making threats or accusations about anyone else.
I and anyone else in the world that could of read all of that garbage on an open thread are not interested how people get their money or how hard/truthful you all are.
If you are determined to have a go at someone then please use other ways of doing so.
It stops here now.

As you were.

Mods/Admin
Details on how to join the club---Click me
Club Memberships
Club Memberships

by KERR_SE9 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:48 pm

Apologies Andy or whoever I may have offended, I meant people should deal face to face not block forums up with spam/threats etc

This dig wasn't about me and I wasn't aiming at anyone in particular , just giving an opinion on what's going on, was an attempt to get folks to smooth it over, obviously poorly executed on my behalf!
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Previous