Goodbye guys!

All the non Calibra related waffle and jokes. Not for excessive spamming

Goodbye guys!

by Pedro80 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:26 pm

Hello all. Well, the time has come to say goodbye to my old Calibra turbo. Just got a full MOT on her and she will be put up for sale as I collect an Impreza WRX on Friday. I've had her for around 10 years and glad that I've managed to keep a 23 year old car on the road. When I bought her it was for a bit of fun, and in the end the old Calibra turned into a willing workhorse. I've moved house twice with the huge boot being a godsend, and she got the Missis to hospital at warp speed, with my daughter being born 20 mins later. Great memories! Overall, I doubt I'll ever own a better car.
Would just like to say thanks to you guys who have helped me throughout the years- you are a special group.

All the very best to you guys
Chris.

P.s. Contact me if you are interested in buying one of the last Calibra turbos! :)
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Re: Goodbye guys!

by Aggy007 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:04 pm

Can you send me some photos & mush would you be looking for m8
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by CallySpencer » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:23 pm

Pedro80 wrote:Hello all. Well, the time has come to say goodbye to my old Calibra turbo. Just got a full MOT on her and she will be put up for sale as I collect an Impreza WRX on Friday. I've had her for around 10 years and glad that I've managed to keep a 23 year old car on the road. When I bought her it was for a bit of fun, and in the end the old Calibra turned into a willing workhorse. I've moved house twice with the huge boot being a godsend, and she got the Missis to hospital at warp speed, with my daughter being born 20 mins later. Great memories! Overall, I doubt I'll ever own a better car.
Would just like to say thanks to you guys who have helped me throughout the years- you are a special group.

All the very best to you guys
Chris.

P.s. Contact me if you are interested in buying one of the last Calibra turbos! :)

Goodbye and good luck with the new toy :dance:
Do. Or do not. There is no try.
Club Member
Club Member

by Aggy007 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:35 pm

Mush r you looking for bud
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Pedro80 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:07 pm

Was looking for offers over £1500. Full MOT. Lots of history. 128k. Daily runner- drives and pulls great. No modifications. Converted to 2wd at 114k. Solenoid seal gone- internal gears are fine. Interior and bodywork needs TLC. Bonnet and door edges rusting. Arches slightly. Private plate(£600+). Leaks a bit of oil, but don't they all :)
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Pedro80 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:20 pm

Car is on eBay now. Blue turbo, in Hull. Loads of interest already. Will be gutted to see her go :(
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net