few new pics of my cally

Show off your Projects here, the link for the garage is at the top of the page for showcasing your car

few new pics of my cally

by calibra_16v » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:54 pm

i spent all day today cleaning and polishing my car (from 8am to 7pm :D ) and still have the back to polish, clean the windows and hover it :lol:

heres a few pics, ill get some better ones tomorrow when ive finished cleaning it :lol:

and a very dark pic :lol:

just gotta get the front bumper resprayed :D

what do you guys think, leave the spoiler metalic black or spray it red? if you need a pic to see what it looks like let me know :D
calibra_16v

Re: few new pics of my cally

by the painter » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:57 pm

Me personally id colour code it and do the handles at the same time.

Your fron tbumper inserts have been colour coded too..... are you going to keep them that way or replace with textured ones? Or do you plan on colouring them all?

Oh by the way, shes looking very clean ( no rot ) :dance:
the painter

by v6 steve » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:02 pm

i like the silver bumper (a bit diffrent) i would paint the bottom half of the doors and rear bumper silver too match would look cool
steve
Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by the painter » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:05 pm

v6 steve wrote:i like the silver bumper (a bit diffrent) i would paint the bottom half of the doors and rear bumper silver too match would look cool

Now thats not a bad shout!!!
the painter

by calibra_16v » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:07 pm

the painter wrote:Me personally id colour code it and do the handles at the same time.

Your fron tbumper inserts have been colour coded too..... are you going to keep them that way or replace with textured ones? Or do you plan on colouring them all?

Oh by the way, shes looking very clean ( no rot ) :dance:

TBH mate i dont like the look of the colour coded trims, i think they look better black, i wouldnt mind getting the door handles done though, just cant decide if i should get the spoiler done aswell, might get the skirts done too

yeah it is tidy theres no rust under neath, a little bit of rust on the edge of the arches and a bit of rust on the quater panel were theres a dent :(

v6 steve wrote:i like the silver bumper (a bit diffrent) i would paint the bottom half of the doors and rear bumper silver too match would look cool

i have actually been thinking about doing that, but the front bumper has got little bits of blue glitter in it
calibra_16v

by the painter » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:16 pm

The side skirts will take a bit of a beating and could get chipped etc...door handles are easy, especially if you can get previously colour coded ones from a scrappy, it saves alot of prep time.

Do you have remote central locking? you can de lock at the same time to....

You could always just have the bottom half of the car done....
the painter

by calibra_16v » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:22 pm

the painter wrote:The side skirts will take a bit of a beating and could get chipped etc...door handles are easy, especially if you can get previously colour coded ones from a scrappy, it saves alot of prep time.

Do you have remote central locking? you can de lock at the same time to....

You could always just have the bottom half of the car done....

i have got remote locking ready to fit but i need to find someone to do the wireing cos when i tryed i f**ked it up :evil: (my mate works for bt so im sure he'll be able to do it :D just gotta talk him into doing it)

i would mind getting just the bottom half sprayed, think i might have to photoshop my car first so i can see what it would look like

as for de locking it, i can do that now because my locks dont work, the doesnt even turn in the lock :roll: :evil:
calibra_16v

by the painter » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:27 pm

Ive seen another Calibra two toned but that was sprayed alot higher than the door mouldings.... ive pm'd you mate anyway.

Maybe someone on here has some pics of two tone cars?
the painter

by tazz666 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:27 pm

theres a how to in the how to section to fit remote central locking :D
tazz666

by calibra_16v » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:39 pm

the painter wrote:Ive seen another Calibra two toned but that was sprayed alot higher than the door mouldings.... ive pm'd you mate anyway.

Maybe someone on here has some pics of two tone cars?

ive seen toms se4 thats blue at the top and silver at the bottom, looks amazing

tazz666 wrote:theres a how to in the how to section to fit remote central locking :D

:D ill have to have a dig around for it :D
Last edited by calibra_16v on Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
calibra_16v

by Griffin1 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:44 pm

Looking nice and shiney m8, I also quite like the idea of doing the bottom half of the car the same as the front bumper.
Griffin1

by the painter » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:45 pm

Alot to think about me thinks........ :think:
the painter

by calibra_16v » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:49 pm

the painter wrote:Alot to think about me thinks........ :think:

i agree, think i know what its going to be though, ill think about it for a while first lol
calibra_16v

by calibra_16v » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:51 pm

just need to get my hands on a reiger bodykit and an alfa spoiler now :wink: :D
calibra_16v

by calibra_16v » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:49 pm

as promiced a few more pics of her nice and shiney :D :D

and a pic of the inside :D

what you think? took me 2 full days to clean it :evil:
calibra_16v

Next