my poor old redtop.updated.

Show off your Projects here, the link for the garage is at the top of the page for showcasing your car

Re: my poor old redtop.updated.

by vinny_69 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:53 pm

the leather looks in very good condition along with the paint :shock:
vinny_69

by k1nty » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:47 pm

cheers vinny,yeah comes up quite well really.just picked the se9 up today,bonnet and wings painted due to chips.looks good.ill put pics on other thread.dechromed the vv grill now body colour a la vxr.
k1nty

by k1nty » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:59 pm

well spent a morning under the redtop today...fit stainless flexi lines and renew the original steel pipe with copper.front to back pipes done...had to go to dealer for the flamin u clips that hold flexi to axle.50 p each.gonna get rear discs skimmed as they were new but rusty now.ill paint a few bits n bobs and get some rear axle photos up.
k1nty

by k1nty » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:56 pm

new clips for flexi hoses picked up and fitted,tightened arms,shockers etc up.new cables fitted along with rear discs...was gonna get others skimmed but 36 quid for pair hardly worth it.fuel pump carrier and exhaust to clean up and put back on next.

k1nty

by bodgetastic » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Looking good mate
More power than God
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

by k1nty » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:43 pm

cheers mate...had lots of crap in my ears and hair last couple of days lol.should be ready for test soon.cant wait to see how a redtop drives and sounds.
k1nty

Previous