wcKo's 1993 Special Edition (SE1)

Show off your Projects here, the link for the garage is at the top of the page for showcasing your car

Re: wcKo's 1993 Special Edition (SE1)

by wcKo » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:30 pm

Few tiny blisters on one arch, 1 x 2p size on front sill seam and 1 x 1p size on the other rear arch. Will be sorting all this when it comes to the spray job. The car is still a bit tatty but im sorting all that over time. Just fitted a facelift 8v gearknob as mine was a big squared rubber one same as in the early fronteras. Found a good cream leather interior at a local scrappys, which im tempted to fit as it will look more modern and I like it, and seeing as the SE came with cloth and the option of either leather interiors, this will not detract from keeping it as standard as possibly with minor tweeks
wcKo

by MadOnVaux! » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:19 pm

wcKo wrote:Found a good cream leather interior at a local scrappys, which im tempted to fit as it will look more modern and I like it, and seeing as the SE came with cloth and the option of either leather interiors, this will not detract from keeping it as standard as possibly with minor tweeks

The 'SE' only had the option of Black leather, not cream...so i'd stick with the black if keeping it standard and originality are your goals :)
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by wcKo » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:08 pm

MadOnVaux! wrote:
wcKo wrote:Found a good cream leather interior at a local scrappys, which im tempted to fit as it will look more modern and I like it, and seeing as the SE came with cloth and the option of either leather interiors, this will not detract from keeping it as standard as possibly with minor tweeks

The 'SE' only had the option of Black leather, not cream...so i'd stick with the black if keeping it standard and originality are your goals :)

Thanks for the info, need to find a good quality drivers seat. Im sure the original owners wife said they had the choice of both, but she is 60 now and suffered a stroke recently and sometimes doesnt remember 100%
wcKo

by Allys Cally » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:47 pm

theres a few black leather interiors on ebay just now. theres one really good one with very little wear on the drivers seat on there.
put it this way if it was closer to me i'd be having it :mrgreen:
BETTER TO HAVE A CALIBRA AND NOT NEED ONE, THAN NEED A CALIBRA AND NOT HAVE ONE!!!

BEST STANDARD BILLING 2009 CO-OWNER
BEST STANDARD BILLING 2011 CO-OWNER
BEST PRESENTED BILLING 2012
BEST ENGINE BAY BILLING 2015
Chairmans Choice - Scottish Car Show 2016
BEST INTERIOR VBOA 2017
BEST IN SHOW VBOA 2018
VBOA CHAIRMAN CUP 2018
Gold Club Member
Gold Club Member

by wcKo » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:31 pm

I have a newborn girl and need to get the wifes MG MOTd and taxed first lol so no new interior yet, but I have found a place who will replace the 2 panels that make up the bolster for £60. Its going to be a long old journey but will be worth it
wcKo

by splinter » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:51 pm

What about the note.. lol sweet... Not .. lol

Nice looking calibra ..
I get blown by Twins everyday !!!!

The old skyline gtr felt exciting even when it was in a car wash !!!!! :)
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by wcKo » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:02 pm

splinter wrote:What about the note.. lol sweet... Not .. lol

Nice looking calibra ..

I used to run the valeting for Nissan and then Mitsubishi/Subaru hence the Notes etc in the background, but it did mean I got to drive these quite a few times and alot of 350s and 370s

wcKo

by Allys Cally » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:46 am

would love a shot in one of they bad boys :drool:
BETTER TO HAVE A CALIBRA AND NOT NEED ONE, THAN NEED A CALIBRA AND NOT HAVE ONE!!!

BEST STANDARD BILLING 2009 CO-OWNER
BEST STANDARD BILLING 2011 CO-OWNER
BEST PRESENTED BILLING 2012
BEST ENGINE BAY BILLING 2015
Chairmans Choice - Scottish Car Show 2016
BEST INTERIOR VBOA 2017
BEST IN SHOW VBOA 2018
VBOA CHAIRMAN CUP 2018
Gold Club Member
Gold Club Member

by wcKo » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:15 am

my fave cars to drive, shame I never got to really rag them oh well will have to wait for a track experience day then
wcKo

Previous