My red "beast" - Opel Calibra c20xe 92"

Show off your Projects here, the link for the garage is at the top of the page for showcasing your car

My red "beast" - Opel Calibra c20xe 92"

by calibrated92 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:42 pm

this is my red "beast",Opel Calibra 92" (around 110 000 miles)...made in Finland (N9) for Italian market,from factory equipment it has everything that was possible to put in that year of production(except leather and 4x4),heated seats,heated mirrors,board computer,pretensioners,climate,steering wheel adjustable by height,sunroof,alarm device...the car has no rust spots or anything like that...modifications: FK 60mm/40mm kit,calibra turbo steering wheel,calibra turbo speedo(red lightning self made),Opel Manta B Recaro seats(original condition,untouched,like new) with heaters from calibra seats,Borbet T 16" 9J ET30...valve cover is being polished at the moment,gearbox cleaned,engine block will be painted,engine completely will be rebuild...engine is motronic 2.5 with distributor...it is running remapped ecu with Volkswagen Corrado G60 fuel system[Corrado multipoint green injectors 280ccm(standard are 214ccm),Corrado fuel pump 3.5bar and fuel regulator 3.0bar]...and something im really proud of,a cake for my 20th birthay that i made :P...as project goes i will put more pics,here are some 8)

calibrated92

Re: My red "beast" - Opel Calibra c20xe 92"

by erkapic » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:57 pm

Nice Cally mate! 8)
GOOD OLD CALIBRA
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Jamesyboy » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:09 pm

Im lovin the recaros in there! By far the comfiest seats ive ever sat in!

Nice car mate 8)
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by calibrated92 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:36 am

hahahhaha zeljko ne zajebaji i ti i engleski haha :D....thx mate @erkapic sold me the seats,yeah they're very comfortable ;)
calibrated92