Electrical Diagrams

Any electrical issues

Electrical Diagrams

by icewizard » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:55 pm

Does anybody know where I can get the latest wiring diagrams for the calibra turbo.

The latest one's in the back of the haynes manual don't cover the Turbo and the early diagrams don't seem to be anything like my layout and don't cover Aircon.
icewizard

by cally16v » Tue May 03, 2005 9:33 pm

i can send u a c20let workshop manual in pdf if u give me ur email addy
cally16v

by tb303 » Fri May 20, 2005 4:00 pm

does it also have the wiring of the aircon mate? check here if you can help me.
<a href="http://www.clubcalibra.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12034" target="_blank">http://www.clubcalibra.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12034</a>
tb303

Re:

by CallyTurbo » Tue May 26, 2020 11:07 pm

cally16v wrote:i can send u a c20let workshop manual in pdf if u give me ur email addy

Is this available still please? I could do with the C20let and 4x4 Workshop parts not in the Haynes manual. I've got the pdf from maxboost if this is the same. Ideally I'd like something more in depth.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Re: Electrical Diagrams

by Cliff » Wed May 27, 2020 5:35 am

CallyTurbo wrote:
cally16v wrote:i can send u a c20let workshop manual in pdf if u give me ur email addy

Is this available still please? I could do with the C20let and 4x4 Workshop parts not in the Haynes manual. I've got the pdf from maxboost if this is the same. Ideally I'd like something more in depth.
If you drop me a private message on here with your email address in it I’ll send it over for you.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Electrical Diagrams

by CallyTurbo » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:17 pm

Cliff wrote:
CallyTurbo wrote:

If you drop me a private message on here with your email address in it I’ll send it over for you.

Been looking myself. I have the 12mb pdf file but that's not like a Haynes or other workshop manual. I also have Tis2Web but when I load it on an XP virtual machine none of the pictures show up (I just get a red X where the pic should be) I'd love a pdf version of that or similar!
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net