Nokia Car Kits

Any electrical issues

by BenW » Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:53 pm

I have a Nokia hands-free car kit that I'd like to install in my Calibra. It was removed from a Vectra about 3 years ago and has been in a carrier bag in my garage ever since; does anyone have any generic fitting instructions, or know how I should go about it? Does a hole need to be made in the rear screen to accomodate the aerial, or does it just stick either side of the glass?

I'll also then be looking for a replacement cradle to fit my phone (MBC-15S apparently) if anyone knows where I can pick one up cheaply! Plus I'm assuming that a kit of that age will work with a newer phone like my Nokia 7250i...

Cheers!
BenW

by Admin » Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:18 pm

I think I have some fitting instructions from my CARK-91 knocking about somewhere, if I can find them I will post them up for you.

Not sure if it will work with a newer phone, would be the 'cradle' for the new phone at least.

Check on <a href="http://www.expansys.com" target="_blank">http://www.expansys.com</a>
Admin

by BenW » Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:57 pm

Cheers Admin that would be much appreciated. [img]/smile.gif[/img]

Expansys - thanks for the link, was trying to remember which site I got that cradle model number from and that's it!
BenW

by DBV6 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:23 am

I got the ncark-91 instructions if Admin can't find them
DBV6

by BenW » Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:05 am

Those would do nicely I'm sure, any chance of scanning them mate?
BenW

by DBV6 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:08 am

No probs Ben, do it when i get home, post your e-mail addy for me
DBV6

by DBV6 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:15 am

Better than that found it on my laptop....here it is (it's a pdf file but had to zip it as pdf's not allowed)
DBV6

by DBV6 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:16 am

Ben
Doesn't seem to have uploaed, post your e-mail addy
DBV6

by DBV6 » Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:17 am

DOH...it's on your sig
Ben check your mail
DBV6

by BenW » Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:29 am

received pdf file by email mate. Cheers for that, you're a gent! :-D
BenW