S.O.S!

Any electrical issues

by Mista_Dee_Jay » Wed May 26, 2004 10:33 pm

Guys I need help pleeease!!! Just joined the site but my calibra's got a few problems - anyone know whats goin on?

1. The engine electronic light keeps coming on in the car and staying on - whats that all about? car doesnt feel right...
2. My heated seat doesnt work - passenger one does but i dont care about that!
3. passenger seat is squeaking - really annoying

cheers guys - i'm worried - cant be spending any cash on the car yet as I need some alloys (looking for some 17's if anyones got any going)

laters

Pri
[/img]
Mista_Dee_Jay

by V6_E » Wed May 26, 2004 10:46 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-Mista_Dee_Jay+--><div class='quotetop'>(Mista_Dee_Jay)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Guys I need help pleeease!!! Just joined the site but my calibra's got a few problems - anyone know whats goin on?

1. The engine electronic light keeps coming on in the car and staying on - whats that all about? car doesnt feel right...<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Have you done the paperclip test to find out the error codes its stored :?: if not there is a guide on Alan Knights website <a href="http://www.topbuzz.co.uk" target="_blank">www.topbuzz.co.uk</a> in the information section [img]/smile.gif[/img] oh and what year is the car and what engine is in the car :?:

This bit you are pointing to your hard drive and we cant access that [img]/smile.gif[/img]

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

E
P Reg V6 In Titanium Pearl thats going to be stripped for parts now after being let down on it being bought whole :(

Now in a Crono yellow 2010 Seat Leon Cupra R with all the toys
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Fraz » Wed May 26, 2004 10:50 pm

firstly what engine are we talking about?

heated seats will be a broken wire down near the seat belt clip ..wire will be broken going up into the back of the seat

squeaking ..from where? and when ? is it when someone sits on it or not ?

I would check all the bolts securing the seat are nice and tight
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by edenwarren » Thu May 27, 2004 2:20 am

your seat may be the switch, try swapping first with drivers one b4 buying one.
edenwarren