HI GUYS.....got a bit of a problem...

Any electrical issues

HI GUYS.....got a bit of a problem...

by J570_BOO » Mon May 11, 2009 7:48 am

hi gang, well ive been trying to clean the interior up on my cally.... new stereo, seat covers (i wanted a new interior but couldnt afford it) and also white dials and clock...i managed to do them myself, whici is a miracle in its self lol.....however........since doing the dials and clock, i dont have lights on my dash or clock..and the green lihgt that appears when you press the front driving lights doesnt come on, even though the orange foglight light works.....any ideas?????
J570_BOO

Re: HI GUYS.....got a bit of a problem...

by chaos » Mon May 11, 2009 9:50 am

You may have a bad earth connection somewhere or it may be that id didn't connect back properly whey you put the clocks back into the dashboard.
chaos

by Fraz » Mon May 11, 2009 1:42 pm

or you have blown the fuse....and you also posted his in the incorrect section ...we have a technical section for all questions like this

its now in the correct one
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by J570_BOO » Fri May 15, 2009 7:30 am

OK GUYS....just a quick heads up on he problem.............as well as the dash lights not working when i turn the lights on, or the light on the clock, when you open the door if yrlights are on there is a kind of warning alarm to remind you, that doesnt go off now, and also, the windscreen washer jets on the bonnet has blue neon lights when the lights are on, they dont work either....HELP......
J570_BOO

by Callyman » Fri May 15, 2009 8:00 am

Sounds like a fuse or bad earth/connection as previously stated.
Ref the neon washer jets, the fact they dont work is a bonus. :mrgreen:
Details on how to join the club---Click me
Club Memberships
Club Memberships

by J570_BOO » Fri May 15, 2009 8:05 am

haha...about the washer jets they WERE on WHEN I BOUGHT THE CAR lol.....so they have nothing to do with me haha...so i need to get the fuses checked, im crap at anything to do with a car........
J570_BOO