le turbo trip computer

Any electrical issues

le turbo trip computer

by drsswift » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:52 am

when i press down both buttons for my trip computer it brings up two different screens with things on. any idea what these are for
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Re: le turbo trip computer

by superfox233 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:59 pm

I was just thinking about posting this before!! Mine believes its still got about 130miles to go when the needle enters the red section!!
superfox233

by superfox233 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:55 pm

I've followed the instructions and set the range as far down low as it'll let me!! I'll go for a drive and see what happens later...i've just got a full tank though, so wont know for definate for a couple of weeks...hopin that it'll register 195miles ish!!
superfox233

by Fraz » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:03 pm

you sure its got the correct chip in it??

To check what your computer is setup for (engine, tyres, speed sensor, units miles/km) hold down both buttons. The Program memory code is displayed in the top window. This number should be the same as what is stamped on the vin plate on the bonnet slam panel. The number at the bottom right. ( last number in the ‘colour’ row.)

In the bottom window two letters and two numbers are displayed. The Alpha code represents what country it was made for, the language of the modes printed on the front and also the colour. The number is the version.

Once the buttons are released the bottom display displays what speed sensor the unit is setup for
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Phantom » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:24 am

you should be seeing at least 280+ miles from a tank, I can get 300 easily out of mine
Phantom

by superfox233 » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:24 pm

Its a turbo...i posted this question elsewhere recently about how many miles to a full tank, and the other 4x4 turbo owners think 200miles is about average.

But why doesnt my trip computer know this?? Its addement that i have a range of 330miles to a full tank. And even when the gauge needle enters the red section, it still believes that i've got 130+miles to go!! :| i've tried usin the above guide to adjust the range, but i can only adjust it a little bit (cant take 100miles off it)....ideas??

I know its not the most important problem, but it is rather irritating!! Whatja thinks causing this??
superfox233