replacement keys

Any electrical issues

replacement keys

by stevo turbo » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:03 am

rite so i have a a boo boo with my door lock today which is going to result in needing a new lock but since all the door locks and ignition lock are all differrent think im going to sort the lot out in one go, but need to know did vaux do the whole car pass thing when the cally was about with the info on what the key number was and also do the keys need to be coded? and with which thec 1 or 2?
Club Member
Club Member

Re: replacement keys

by tazz666 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:51 am

to answer your question yes the car pass was about in the days of the calibra,what year is it
but im sure all calibra's after 93 had the immobaliser so if it is 93 onwards then yes it will have to be coded with tech 1,there is a company called KLCK who does the complete lock kit for vauxhall and the can supply to the original lock set and if you have one of your keys and some tippex they will be able to tell you the key number if you paint the raised bit of the key and take a photo copy of the key and send it to them :D
tazz666

by v6 steve » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:45 am

steve if you need the keys coded you could pop up here one weekend and we could do it for you, as long as you have the pass code
steve
Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by stevo turbo » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:29 pm

could quite possibly take you up on that dude, i would do it at work but our tech 1 is just about dead now. need to get a pass ordered up so can get a full lock set and be done with it. had a quick look last night and its the back of the lock that pushes the micro switch thats snapped. its also off the road at end of month so possiblt be up around april when it returns.
Club Member
Club Member