ecu map files

Any electrical issues

ecu map files

by blue redtop » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:44 pm

hi has anyone got any ecu map files for any type of cars.

if you have can u pm me please.

i do not want untested or all these free (risky)files that can be down loaded off the net :axed: .

thanks
8-)
blue redtop

Re: ecu map files

by blue redtop » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:37 am

i have a large collection of standard map files for most cars and quite a few tried and tested remapped files.
im trying to expand my collection,all formats as i have readers and remapping software for most formats,
thanks 8)
blue redtop

Re: ecu map files

by Stupink » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:52 pm

I assume you realise even the same ecu can have different varients with the different maps stored in different areas of the memory and the you can brick an ecu by putting on the wrong varient end up with a fuel map where the traction control should be etc. . hence professionals read your map and edit your map rather than just uploading a generic map, so they know where each of the many maps may be (modern ecu's have hundreds not a handful)

The "free risky" files are mostly okay, its just people upload them onto the wrong ecu's because they dont verify it matches, brick it, then blame the map.

Anyhow, dont have any maps lol. because of the above keeping one is pointless unless you still own the car.
Toyota Mr-2 roadster turbo
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net