Clock Setting on Fuel Computer

Any electrical issues

04 Vectra GTS V8 DTM

by wardyworld » Sat Feb 28, 2004 10:18 am

Firstly, Hi everyone - im new here. Just got hold of a late 1992 16v Red Top - always wanted a Cally and now i've got one 8)

I feel a bit silly asking this - but i've sat in the car for ages trying to change the time on the fuel computer.

It was already installed in the car when i bought it and im not sure if it was fitted aftermarket or came with the car. I think its a higer spec model as it has leather, air con, etc.

Ive pressed evey button there is - got the stopwatch working the outside temp etc. all work fine but I cant change the time!

Its really bugging me now - any ideas if im being thick and missign something obvious or could it be that the button for setting the time etc. is not connected / broken / not there?

please help!

Thanks in advance. [img]/smile.gif[/img]

wardyworld.
wardyworld

by K5 » Sat Feb 28, 2004 11:40 am

There are 2 little dimple like Holes on the switch, they are how you change it. You need to use something like a pen to do it and then press the Computer button once you are happy with the time. [img]/smile.gif[/img]
K5

by wardyworld » Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:51 pm

Thank you very much indeed [img]/smile.gif[/img] your a star :mrgreen:
wardyworld

by BenW » Sat Feb 28, 2004 1:30 pm

...and Wardyworld, welcome to the site!
BenW

by wardyworld » Sat Feb 28, 2004 4:47 pm

Hi Ben,

Thanks very much!

It's nice to find a welcoming site with people who help newbies out!

[img]/smile.gif[/img]
wardyworld

by Fraz » Sat Feb 28, 2004 7:57 pm

here you go
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by vauxhallman » Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:02 am

Yeah took me ages first time to realise that you have to scroll through the display again to restart the clock after setting it. Was a real pain, kept setting it to the right time only to find it wouldn't start. Then I noticed when it had started it was the wrong time again. I think it took me abaout a week before I sussed it, lol.
vauxhallman