Suspension collapsed.

Any issues relating to suspension, steering and brakes.

Suspension collapsed.

by damon » Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:40 am

Suspension collapsed :mad: So now i need new springs.
New springs are 20mm bellow standard height. (These were the only ones I could find!)
My old springs were bearly off the ground and I loved the look of a super low calibra.

Anyone got any pictures of Calibra's lowered 20mm? I'm worried its gonna be too high for my likeing.. Not that I have a choice.

Thanks !
damon

by damon » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:34 am

Mechanic told me I might want ot think about getting new shockers at the same time. Is this a good idea or is he milkng me?
damon

by imcsherry » Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:08 am

<!--QuoteBegin-damon+--><div class='quotetop'>(damon)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Mechanic told me I might want ot think about getting new shockers at the same time. Is this a good idea or is he milkng me?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Depennds. If they are on the way out then why not get them done while the springs are out, saves time and money getting it done later. If they are OK its up to you I suppose? I'd go with standard springs and Koni top adjustable shocks at it lowers the ride height perfectly and you can adjust how harsh you want the ride yourself.
imcsherry