Rear Camber

Any issues relating to suspension, steering and brakes.

by Evans » Mon May 31, 2004 6:31 pm

Need to sort out my rear camber as it wont belong before iam putting new wheels and tyres on, at the mo iam running on 16'' alloys and the cars been dropped 40mm, th fronts ok ..but the rear needs to be sorted as from looking behind the car the rear wheels well the bottom of the tyre sticks out ....you know what i mean.. is it easy the change the rear camber bushes on a turbo .
cheers
Evans

by centaurandrew » Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:39 pm

I have the same problem on my 8 valver and V6. Does anyone know the easiest way to sort this out???
i know wallace performance do a camber correction kit for the turbo but presumably this would not fit the FWD cars?
centaurandrew

by gran » Sat Jun 12, 2004 7:37 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-centaurandrew+--><div class='quotetop'>(centaurandrew)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Does anyone know the easiest way to sort this out???<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

yer, get smaller wheels! [img]/tongue.gif[/img]
gran

by lee683 » Sun Jun 13, 2004 2:15 am

u can get camber kits for them.
suppension place could tell u how much.

i need one too
lee683

by centaurandrew » Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:22 pm

gran i have 15s. are u suggesting that i put 14s on my v6??? this will involve putting smaller calipers on.
centaurandrew

by leegsi » Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:01 pm

There is a HOW2 on <a href="http://www.cavweb.co.uk" target="_blank">www.cavweb.co.uk</a> where you elongate a mounting point (You move it about 10mm).

Its not a 5 min job

<a href="http://www.cavweb-forums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14603" target="_blank">www.cavweb-forums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14603</a>
leegsi

by splinter » Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:14 pm

yer i need mine done too.

And i was told the price has gone up too. was £180, now £250. :shock:
I get blown by Twins everyday !!!!

The old skyline gtr felt exciting even when it was in a car wash !!!!! :)
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

removing vent grilles out of dash?

by gran » Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:40 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-centaurandrew+--><div class='quotetop'>(centaurandrew)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->gran i have 15s. are u suggesting that i put 14s on my v6??? this will involve putting smaller calipers on.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

no, not at all mate, im suggesting 13'' euro style rims!
and get some 1.0 nova disks! [img]/biggrin.gif[/img] :wink:
gran

by centaurandrew » Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:18 pm

why stop at 13s? why not fit castor wheels off a trolley and stop the car by putting my feet on the floor.
centaurandrew