Koni Adjustables..... setups?

Any issues relating to suspension, steering and brakes.

RE: Anti Roll Bar Link.... Where & How much?

by Stupink » Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:05 am

I did not realise you had to run them in? I'm not saying you don't, its just the first time i've heard that mentioned.
Yeh, definately have the rears softer than the fronts, not just for braking but for comfort, the rear is so much lighter.
Having the fronts on full isnt anything too scary you wont get used to, so its just fiddeling with the rears really, try them half a turn back is what i have heard. I have yet to get round to doing that myself as mine is on full (bottom ajustable so not that quick to do).
The thing is it REALLY does make the car handle so much better! While it shakes you around a lot more and you think you cant put up wtih it, the second you turn it down the car feel like jelly and you soon put it back up [img]/smile.gif[/img]
So maybe try the fronts @ half, and the rears half back from that. should be quite a smooth ride then too.. if you then want it harder you can turn it up, but like i say, start too hard and you'll get used to the way the car handles and not want to put it down evne tho its a bone shaker [img]/tongue.gif[/img]
Toyota Mr-2 roadster turbo
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Gauges

by Fostersice17 » Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:02 pm

I have koni adjustable's on mine with koni springs,Even on the softest setting it is a very hard ride.I doubt very much you will want it any harder,mechanics who have driven my car have all made comments on how firm the ride is.So i would leave it on the soft setting,unless you dont mind a really hard ride
Fostersice17

by trev150 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:45 pm

I had avo adjustables in the past and on full max hard it bounced itself across the bends not good for crap roads but ace on tarmac track.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net