HELP - Vaux don't know what my rear brake pads are!!!!

Any issues relating to suspension, steering and brakes.

by RichM » Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:34 pm

I've bought new pads from Vauxhall and tried to fit them but the holes that the pins go through are too close together. I took them back but they say they are the only pads listed and can't help me!!! Below is a pic of my pads, can anyone tell me if they have had this problem too? Anyone have access to the vauxhall parts system and can tell me what these are?

Thanks, Rich

RichM

cmon test your reactions with the BBC

by Fraz » Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:47 pm

on epc though mines is an old one ..C25XE 90297537 and also C25XE and X25XE 90421528 its says range for the first set as

-S1
-S9

second set range as

T1 -
T9 -

not sure what that means but could be chassie number or engine number range as in T1111964 or what ever ?
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by leegsi » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:21 pm

I think the S and T numbers are the chassis number
leegsi

RE: limewire

by Smurf » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:24 pm

Rich....

I had EXACTLY this same problem with them last year... went to fit the new pads and found the same thing as yourself [img]/smile.gif[/img]

The solution... get Vectra V6 rear pads... job done. They're a perfect match.
Smurf

by RichM » Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:31 pm

Thanks for the help guys. Neil I'll go back to Vaux tonight and try them out, cheers mate [img]/smile.gif[/img]

Rich
RichM

by RichM » Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:42 pm

Got them and they look to be a perfect fit. Cheers Neil, top stuff [img]/smile.gif[/img]
RichM

by Smurf » Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:29 pm

<!--QuoteBegin-RichM+--><div class='quotetop'>(RichM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Got them and they look to be a perfect fit. Cheers Neil, top stuff [img]/smile.gif[/img]<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

No probs mate - happy to help [img]/biggrin.gif[/img]
Smurf