Squeeky Suspension

Any issues relating to suspension, steering and brakes.

clutch

by Animal » Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:27 am

Is this bad? :?
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Squeeky Suspension

by projectx » Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:37 am

Not usually in my experience. Knocking or scraping is much worse [img]/smile.gif[/img] Can't quite remember what caused it on my Cav GSi, think it was the rubber bump-stop bushes, though can't remember for sure. Is your car lowered?

Oh, and your Simpsons quote, if it's the one I'm thinking of, is wrong. You need to switch "listen" to "understand" [img]/smile.gif[/img]
projectx

RE: Squeeky Suspension

by Animal » Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:04 am

Its not lowered, i noticed it the other day when i shut my boot, so I just bounced the back of the car and it squeeked. lol.
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

RE: Urgent help needed very strange vibrations

by projectx » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:07 pm

In that case, might just be squeaky shocks, which I guess could be an MOT failure if they're excessively worn, but again, I had this problem with one of my pevious cars and it went through two MOT's like it. If you push down hard on your car and let go, and it settles quickly, they are probably OK, so it's probably not much to worry about unless it's bothering you [img]/smile.gif[/img]
projectx

Heater cold!!

by Animal » Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:55 am

Seems to be just coming from the drivers side. Thinking about getting it lowered anywayz, how much roughly is it to get it done? And how much are the camber correction bushes?
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net