Custom BC

Exterior & Interior Styling.

Re: Custom BC

by Fraz » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:48 pm

Very impresive....if you could get one working right (in MPH/Gallons) it would be great
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by MarkSE7 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:17 pm

That's pretty nifty! A job for an electronical genius! Adrian Mulley maybe?! :wink:
All that info is already fed into the standard BC from the various signals, just interpreted and displayed differently on this one.
MarkSE7

by Adrian » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:04 am

MarkSE7 wrote:All that info is already fed into the standard BC from the various signals, just interpreted and displayed differently on this one.

Yep. Obviously signals from the engine management unit like injector pulse width, RPM, road speed and so on must be there along with fuel level sensor and a few other things e.g. outside temperature. Time spent with a 'scope should reveal what's what, however, I hate wasting time re-inventing wheels so I was hoping to find a ready-made connector diagram identifying these signals along with their various parameters. Surely someone in the Calibra community must have something that's already been worked out?

Plus I'm too lazy to go out in the cold car whereas I could get started on this entirely indoors if I had the info.
:mrgreen:
Adrian

by Adrian » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:34 pm

Adrian

Previous