Carlton/senitor digi dash pinout

Exterior & Interior Styling.

Carlton/senitor digi dash pinout

by welshwizard999 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:09 am

I have got hold of the above dash and need the information for pinout/wire colours, it has 2 plugs a white and blue one. I do not have the original plugs and section of looms ( i have a set of astra gte bits) white plug with loom fits white plug just great i also have a plug from vec b mid that seem to fit the blue plug with the correct number of pins but need the pinout info.

So i would be greatful if i could get my hands on loom diagrams wire colour code/function and pinout info.

Someone can help i am sure.

If someone has the correct plugs/looms happy to part with some £££££ to get hold of them.

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
welshwizard999

Re: Carlton/senitor digi dash pinout

by welshwizard999 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:27 am

welshwizard999 wrote:I have got hold of the above dash and need the information for pinout/wire colours, it has 2 plugs a white and blue one. I do not have the original plugs and section of looms ( i have a set of astra gte bits) white plug with loom fits white plug just great i also have a plug from vec b mid that seem to fit the blue plug with the correct number of pins but need the pinout info.

So i would be greatful if i could get my hands on loom diagrams wire colour code/function and pinout info.

Someone can help i am sure.

If someone has the correct plugs/looms happy to part with some £££££ to get hold of them.

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

This is the one i have.

welshwizard999

by v6 steve » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:01 pm

will that fit in the dash board ?
steve
Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by big_gordy » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:36 pm

looks like it will steve almost the same shape as what we have :think:
Best Presented Billing 2007 Green V6 Auto

SE9 V6 Duel Fuel LPG aka THE RED DEVIL
Tigra Chequers 1.6 - # 2 Car
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Fraz » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:45 pm

its more rectanguler than the Cavailer/Calibra dash and also wider. So it wont really fit without some modofications

as for the wiring, I dont know if its the same as the cavalier/calibra one. best palce to ask would be the Senator or Omega owners site, or Autobahnstormers
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by v6 steve » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:04 pm

big_gordy wrote:looks like it will steve almost the same shape as what we have :think:

i dont think it looks any thing like the calibra one
steve
Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by v6 steve » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:04 pm

\
steve
Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by superfox233 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Its not.....Its ma-hoosive compared to standard ones. I've played about with one in a nova as an alternative to the astra one... would be pretty cool to see it jammed in there though!! 8)
superfox233

by tazz666 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:31 pm

i know how to get it in the hole as i was going to put on in mine but i couldnt be bothered, but i am seriously considering to doing it again, but i will have to talk sweet to the peeps i sent it to ,to get it back:D :roll:
tazz666

by welshwizard999 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:35 pm

Has anyone come across the pinout or wire colour coding for these (Senator/Carlton) dashes????

Need to work out how to get it lit up and tested????

The one i have came with no plugs/looms so looking for some that fit (even just plugs) and will have to make them up from the plugs
welshwizard999

by tazz666 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:38 pm

i did it yonks ago when i had the carlton dash in the kitchen but i cant find the wiring diagram that i drew for it mate ,but all i did was hook ,trace the tracts on the dash and tested with a batteryat the pins
:D
tazz666

by welshwizard999 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:43 pm

tazz666 wrote:i did it yonks ago when i had the carlton dash in the kitchen but i cant find the wiring diagram that i drew for it mate ,but all i did was hook ,trace the tracts on the dash and tested with a batteryat the pins
:D

Have never done anything like this before so not sure where to start????? Did you get yours lit????

would really like to just get it lit to make sure it work for now, or will be wasting my time.. :? :?
welshwizard999

by tazz666 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:06 am

basically i found the dash boards common earth and worked out from there , as all the earths meet aech other on the board, i will find the picture of the dash i had when i lit it up
tazz666

by tazz666 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:14 am

this is how far i got before i changed my mind to do it but as i may just have to change my mind and do it again mmmmm
tazz666

by Fraz » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:30 pm

if its the same as the Vectra one

Black large connector Pin 3 Ignition pin 13 ground
white connector Pin 5 Ignition and pin 15 Ignition 9 and 10 are ground and pin 24 is 12volt constant supply

blue connector is for check control so not really need to test
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Next