#BlackFriday Discount Code: SANTA226

Any News that needs to be displayed on the site home page, only Site Staff can create a new thread in here.

#BlackFriday Discount Code: SANTA226

by ChrisKnottIns » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:49 pm

Black Friday is great - but one-day deals aren't enough! That's why this year we're extending our discount so you can use it ANYTIME FROM NOW UNTIL THE END OF 2020.

12 months' UK Breakdown Cover for the price of 11*

Simply get a quote online or by phone and use PROMO CODE: SANTA226 to receive a discount on our comprehensive breakdown cover:

- HomeStart
- Roadside Assistance
- Recovery
- Onward Travel
- Overnight Stay
- 24hr Hire Car
- Relief Driver
- Message Relay
- callouts for flat batteries, running out of fuel, accidental tyre damage and lost/broken keys included as standard

Chris Knott's UK Breakdown Cover normally costs just £63 for a single vehicle. Use this promo code to get £5 OFF - 12 months' cover for the price of 11 - only £58. There are other discounts for multi-car cover too.

Quote & Buy online:
https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/rescue/?ref=BFFO

Get a phone quote:
0800 917 2274

Don't forget to mention/enter Promo Code SANTA226 to receive your guaranteed discount.

best,
Nick

Chris Knott UK Breakdown Cover - Testimonial:

"I can thoroughly recommend Chris Knott's breakdown service. I have it on both my vehicles (one 11 years and one 15 years old) and although I thankfully have only had to use them once, they were absolutely fantastic. And at a much better price than the 'big brands' too!" robt100, Briskoda.net

*£57.75 to be rounded to nearest whole £ = £58.
Chris Knott Insurance – official forum insurance partner
Please call 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 - cheaper for mobiles)
and QUOTE REF: 976-XXX
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook - prize draw @ 1000 LIKES
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net