Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Re: Billing 2011

by Fraz » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:31 pm

As John has said the plaques will be at Biling ....so rather than sending payments, I think it will just be easier if we just sell them over the weekend ...and by the look of it we will have quite a few going spare as ordered 30 of them

John has also kindly offere dto supply us with a Marquee/Gazebo that Vauxhall supplied to the VBOA, its a bit more robust than the normal pop up type ...He will bring that along on Firday
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Callyman » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:39 pm

I like the sound of the marquee. :mrgreen:
Details on how to join the club---Click me
Club Memberships
Club Memberships

by Fraz » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:40 pm

Just for Mark also added the colours as far As I know, plus date of arrival

1. Fraz only me this year ....BBQ ..............1 Adult............................Paid.......Blue Sat
2. v6 steve.........................BBQ ..............1 Adult...........................Paid........White Thur
3. v6 jill.............................BBQ...............1 aduilt and 1 Child.........Paid ........Yellow..Thur
4. Ally................................BBQ.............. 2 adults and 1 Child.........Paid........Red...Thur
5. Callyman........................BBQ.............. 4 Adults ..........................Paid.......Blue...Fri
6. Mr C ..............................BBQ.............. 2 adults.............................Paid......Black..Fri
7. Mark...............................BBQ ..............2 adults............................Paid........Red...Fri
8. Rich30mex......................BBQ............. .2 adults and 1 Child + Plaque...........Paid ....Black...Fri
9. James_Mould..................BBQ.............. 2 adults.............................Paid......Magnetic blue...Fri
10. Pinner -man .................BBQ.............. 1 Adult............................Paid.......Caribic Blue..Fri
11. craigyboy......................BBQ...............2 Adults..............................Paid.....titanium silver...Fri
12. big gordy......................BBQ............ ..1 adullt .............................Paid....Red...Thur/Fri
13. Aldo & Alison ...............BBQ ...............2 Adults .........None Calibra..Fri
14. Phil69..........................BBQ................2 adults..........Non Calibra...Thur/Fri

15. Barry_s.......................BBQ ...............1 Adult .................Paid.... Magic grey (possibly)..Fri
16, MarkV6........................BBQ................1 adult..............................Paid.....titanium silver...Fri
17, BrianH........................BBQ................1 adult...............................Paid.....Red...Fri
18, stevo turbo.................BBQ................2 adults.............................. Paid...White (I think)..Fri
19. Phantom..............BBQ......................4 adults................................Paid...Blue...Fri
20. VauxhallBen...............................|Sat/Sun not camping.................Black
21. Lee_Johnson..............BBQ.........3 adults 1 under14.....................Paid.......northcape...fri
22. Gary (Aldos old Car).....BBQ.......2 Adults................................Paid.......Blue...Sat AM
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Mark1 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:45 am

Do we know who has the 2 sail banners please?

Can we also keep all other cars by the road on the left hand side of the stand(by the river).

All music must be off by 11pm or you will be asked to leave (not me but the site owners). :twisted:

Also need about 30m of string and a couple of steaks(not meat ones). :D
Mark...........It's Red........It's a V6............It's an SE9!..............and She's bad.
Mark1@clubcalibra.net

ClubCalibra Best Presented 2006
ClubCalibra Best Presented 2010
ClubCalibra Best Interior 2011

My Garage
Club Treasurer
Club Treasurer

by big_gordy » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:18 pm

where are the tents gonna be this year? over by the river too?
Best Presented Billing 2007 Green V6 Auto

SE9 V6 Duel Fuel LPG aka THE RED DEVIL
Tigra Chequers 1.6 - # 2 Car
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Fraz » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:15 pm

Mark1 wrote:Do we know who has the 2 sail banners please?

No idea perhaps Andy has them. and I dont think teh big banner will be there nor the flag pole unless Gordon can get them in his trailer, as I doubt Aldo will be able to bring them
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Mark1 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:36 pm

big_gordy wrote:where are the tents gonna be this year? over by the river too?

Only you in the river the rest of use will be in the same spot as last year :D
Mark...........It's Red........It's a V6............It's an SE9!..............and She's bad.
Mark1@clubcalibra.net

My Garage
Club Treasurer
Club Treasurer

by big_gordy » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:24 pm

ohhh u can try marky boy! :shifty:
Best Presented Billing 2007 Green V6 Auto

SE9 V6 Duel Fuel LPG aka THE RED DEVIL
Tigra Chequers 1.6 - # 2 Car
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by v6 steve » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:19 pm

big_gordy wrote:ohhh u can try marky boy! :shifty:

Gordy you might find some other members giving him a hand :whistle:
steve
Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Callyman » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:25 pm

Yep, jane will be up for a scrap once she's finished with Mark. :lol:
Details on how to join the club---Click me
Club Memberships
Club Memberships

by Phantom » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:32 am

yes I have the sail banners, all washed and ready to go :)
Phantom

by Mark1 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:52 am

callyman wrote:Yep, jane will be up for a scrap once she's finished with Mark. :lol:

It's not my fault she made the stand look untidy last year :D and it won't be an even scrap as I don't hit ladys. :shock:

big_gordy wrote:ohhh u can try marky boy! :shifty:

Only one person gets away with calling me that and she's not going(my Mum). :D

Phantom wrote:yes I have the sail banners, all washed and ready to go

Thanks Andy. 8)
Mark1@clubcalibra.net

My Garage
Club Treasurer
Club Treasurer

by LE16 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:18 am

1. Fraz only me this year ....BBQ ..............1 Adult............................Paid.......Blue Sat
2. v6 steve.........................BBQ ..............1 Adult...........................Paid........White Thur
3. v6 jill.............................BBQ...............1 aduilt and 1 Child.........Paid ........Yellow..Thur
4. Ally................................BBQ.............. 2 adults and 1 Child.........Paid........Red...Thur
5. Callyman........................BBQ.............. 4 Adults ..........................Paid.......Blue...Fri
6. Mr C ..............................BBQ.............. 2 adults.............................Paid......Black..Fri
7. Mark...............................BBQ ..............2 adults............................Paid........Red...Fri
8. Rich30mex......................BBQ............. .2 adults and 1 Child + Plaque...........Paid ....Black...Fri
9. James_Mould..................BBQ.............. 2 adults.............................Paid......Magnetic blue...Fri
10. Pinner -man .................BBQ.............. 1 Adult............................Paid.......Caribic Blue..Fri
11. craigyboy......................BBQ...............2 Adults..............................Paid.....titanium silver...Fri
12. big gordy......................BBQ............ ..1 adullt .............................Paid....Red...Thur/Fri
13. Aldo & Alison ...............BBQ ...............2 Adults .........None Calibra..Fri
14. Phil69..........................BBQ................2 adults..........Non Calibra...Thur/Fri
15. Barry_s.......................BBQ ...............1 Adult .................Paid.... Magic grey (possibly)..Fri
16, MarkV6........................BBQ................1 adult..............................Paid.....titanium silver...Fri
17, BrianH........................BBQ................1 adult...............................Paid.....Red...Fri
18, stevo turbo.................BBQ................2 adults.............................. Paid...White (I think)..Fri
19. Phantom..............BBQ......................4 adults................................Paid...Blue...Fri
20. VauxhallBen...............................|Sat/Sun not camping.................Black
21. Lee_Johnson..............BBQ.........3 adults 1 under14.....................Paid.......northcape...fri
22. Gary (Aldos old Car).....BBQ.......2 Adults................................Paid.......Blue...Sat AM
23 Sean SE5............NO BBQ. Just me. LE 38 not camping as live in MK
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sean

SE5 Turbo
LE 07
LE 16
Turbo
Another Turbo
Se7
V6
16V
8v
Club Member
Club Member

by Mark1 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:23 am

se5 wrote:13 SE5............NO BBQ. Just me. LE 38

Which day and are you coming on the Stand?
Mark1@clubcalibra.net

My Garage
Club Treasurer
Club Treasurer

Previous