pvs show june

All official club events
(VBOA, PVS, SCS, Trax, etc)

Forum rules

Only full club members are allowed to post in this section

Re: pvs show june

by Callyman » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:27 pm

Maybe they did, vauxhall are known for the odd different colour car. They made a few black HS chevettes too.
Details on how to join the club---Click me
Club Memberships
Club Memberships

by ytsrik » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:54 am

Shaza, hi shaza having major difficulties trying to get payment to you for pvs show is there any wat you can help been trying for 2 days never known anything so difficult wont let me send via paypal and deadline looming!
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by bodgetastic » Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:55 am

ytsrik wrote:Shaza, hi shaza having major difficulties trying to get payment to you for pvs show is there any wat you can help been trying for 2 days never known anything so difficult wont let me send via paypal and deadline looming!

Have you used Paypal before, this sounds more like a Paypal issue but its very straightforward

Total up the amount to send based on the below prices...

Tickets cost £14 per person under 14s FREE
Camping costs £5 per person under 14s FREE

Log on to https://www.paypal.com/uk

Click on the send money tab and put the email address of events@clubcalibra.net and the total amount. Then click on Personal and gift.

You'll need to add bank account details if you havent used it before?
More power than God
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

by ytsrik » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:14 am

Shaza, hi shaza thanks for the info i think iv just sent payment via paypal can you confirm this for me and let me know if tickets will be posted to my home address or pick up on the day and what happens when i get there do i find the club stand and just join. cheers steve
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Shaza » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:15 am

The tickets will be posted to your home address about a week before the show with a pass to put in your car window it will have a number on it which will tell you which area the club stand is situated. Just pull up and introduce yourself! Someone will tell you where to place your car on the stand :D

Any questions just ask

Shaza
My old Turbo Featured in Total Vauxhall May 2009!!
Pickle SE3 Best standard VBOA 2017
My Old Turbo

List of Events for 2019 can be found HERE
Club Chairman
Club Chairman

by ytsrik » Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:03 pm

right sorted my tickets for pvs so now back to the black dtm turbo! hers what i know when i bought mine from up nr dundee the guy who sold it to me took me to one of his barns and showed me 2 other turbos both used very little very very low mileage and both in superb mint condition apart from dust! one was an le the other was yes a black dtm turbo with cream leather he told me it was done for an md at vauxhall how he came to have it i didnt get round to asking but was told that the people at vauxhall keep contacting him to buy it how true this is i only have from him and i didnt look round car as barn was to cluttered but did see dtm wheels on it im sure there is more to this than i was told and seen but that is all i know about it and i was always led to beleive that all dtm"s were white as mine is i may be wrong though so dont quote me on this and whoever is going to show i am looking to meeting you all and having a good old natter of all things calibra type thee best car on the planet chees steve
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Callyman » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:27 pm

Best car on the planet?
I wouldn't go that far.
Details on how to join the club---Click me
Club Memberships
Club Memberships

by ytsrik » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Shaza, hi shaza do you do club stickers for cars? if so how do i go about gettin a couple cheers steve
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Shaza » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:12 pm

ytsrik wrote:Shaza, hi shaza do you do club stickers for cars? if so how do i go about gettin a couple cheers steve

Fraz is the guy to see :D

Shaza
My old Turbo Featured in Total Vauxhall May 2009!!
Pickle SE3 Best standard VBOA 2017
My Old Turbo

List of Events for 2019 can be found HERE
Club Chairman
Club Chairman

Previous