Billing 2015 Judging

All official club events
(VBOA, PVS, SCS, Trax, etc)

Forum rules

Only full club members are allowed to post in this section

Billing 2015 Judging

by v6 steve » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:53 pm

Judging will take place on the Saturday between 1pm and 2pm all cars must be on the club stand with in these times to be eligible for an award,

If a car is to be considered for a category that may need the car to be opened (i.e.: interior, Engine bay or ICE) then if the owner or someone with access is not available at the time the judges are present, then it may well not be included for that category. Simply having the car open may also be a reason for exclusion, as the judges may wish to have something demonstrated or ask questions about the car…please also be aware that we may not know who the owner is….so please introduce yourself

Awards will be presented at the BBQ later that evening, so PLEASE do attend or have someone to represent you there
The final results will remain secret till the actual awards, so please don’t ask before hand

Judges

this year we have asked some past members to be Judges i will be going round with them but only as an adviser on past winners and eligibility not as a judge

Judges decision is final
steve
Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Re: Billing 2015 Judging

by Callyman » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:10 pm

As per last year I have printed off a sheet showing previous winners and categories.
Details on how to join the club---Click me
Club Memberships
Club Memberships