Total Vauxhall @ Crail

All other events not formally organised by the club

Total Vauxhall @ Crail

by stevo turbo » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:52 pm

This is on the sunday the 1st may at crail raceway (near st andrews) it is nothing more than a 1/4 strip and a burger bar but it is a good day out if you want ot see cars being driven hard or a cheap day to drive your car hard. there is a grassed area where there is a chance for showing your car and as far as i remember there is a few trophies for various competitions. would be good to see some calibras making the trip up.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Offici ... 5925234876
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Total Vauxhall @ Crail

by Fraz » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:23 pm

Nope not for me ...not been in a long time but last time it was £10 per person to get in ...then you got neds walking about smashing bottles all over the place ..so the grass was a mine field to drive over. And then someone scratched a car just for the hell of it

may have changed...but I doubt i will ever be beck, too many neds in battered old saxo's etc

oh and its usually bloody freezing as well :roll:

but have a great day out :D
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Re: Total Vauxhall @ Crail

by stevo turbo » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:11 am

its true about the freezing part (usually) also not so many neds is saxo's as you put it and also no bottles smashed or so i have seen in the last 3 year of going :)

got to admit there is more saxo's fiestas ect on a normal crail thrash but hope to have some nice cars on the mag feature days- was up a couple of week ago for the ford day and some very nice cars turned up, cosworths, mexico's, rs's ect
Club Member
Club Member