Opel-Treffen Oschersleben 2015!! The BIG 20th Anniversary!!

All other events not formally organised by the club

Opel-Treffen Oschersleben 2015!! The BIG 20th Anniversary!!

by ChrisMk1 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:29 pm

It's that time I start yapping about the biggest Opel show in the world again! 8)

This year will be even bigger than ever! Its the 20th Anniversary of the Opel-Treffen at Oschersleben, the first one way back in 1995!!
So expect it to be an epic adventure this year, and bigger than ever on things to see and do there!

This year it's from Wednesday 3rd to Sunday 7th June 2015 (4 days long) and we will also be doing the Nurburgring again (Sunday 7th -Tuesday 9th/10th June AM depending on how many days you want at the Nurburgring)

Yes, unfortunately it is the same weekend as PVS at Santa Pod, so the dates clash this year.
Now I love PVS, and have only missed one show since 1996 (Old VPCC days!) and that was because it clashed with Oschersleben 2012.
But, If you've done PVS and you feel you need something more, and want a new adventure, then this show is for you! :mrgreen:

For info about the show and what you need, and rough costs, see last years thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=49532

The prices MAY GO UP slightly with inflation, but as a general guide they are pretty much there.

Names below if you're interested/going please

1. Chris Harden
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Re: Opel-Treffen Oschersleben 2015!! The BIG 20th Anniversar

by ChrisMk1 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:30 pm

Club Stand/Car Pass Information!

Car Pass / Club Stand Sorted!

I have been speaking to the organisers at Opel-Treffen Oschersleben about our trip for 2015.
We have been allocated a club stand, but the location is not known yet. I will find out closer to March 2015 when things are finalised by the organisers.

The club stand is better suited to us as a group, instead of the first come-first served camping pitches. So we have a definite place to be, hopefully quite central to the heart of party area again. :D

IF you are wanting to make the trip over for this year, I’ll need some money off you to book a car pass.

The price of a Club Stand Car Pass is £14.50. This is for the CAR ONLY.

The Deadline for payment is the end of February 2015!

ALL Payments WILL be sent 1st of March 2015! So I need your car pass payment as soon as you can.

If you are coming, but holding off until later to pay, let me know, so I know what car pass payments to expect and when.

You can send the car pass payment to me via Paypal at: chrisharden@hotmail.co.uk

You can send it as a gift if you want (No Paypal Fees), OR you can send it as anything else, goods/services (But you will need to pay the fees so I receive the £14.50)

The car passes will arrive with me around 2 weeks before the show. So I can either post to you, or meet you en-route or at Oschersleben and give you your car pass. It’s whatever works best for you.

CAMPING COSTS AT THE SHOW.

A camping fee for ALL people in the car is €10 per person per night. (€40 for the 4 nights we are there. Wednesday - Sunday)

This is payable on the main gates when we arrive on the Wednesday morning of the show.

Any other questions, post them up and I’ll answer them for you.

Chris
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

Re: Opel-Treffen Oschersleben 2015!! The BIG 20th Anniversar

by ChrisMk1 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:18 pm

FINAL 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE DEADLINE!!

We have 30 cars CONFIRMED already, with 46 people looking to come and join the biggest party in the world!
Any last minute guys & girls want to join us??

Chris
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net