essex meet?

Local meets, calibra or otherwise

by Fostersice17 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:05 pm

Ok,will wait until the weather warms up a little then get one sorted,watch this space.
Fostersice17

by CallyRed » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:30 pm

Definitely need to sort out an essex meet as calibra's are getting rarer and rarer these days so all of us need to stick together and be proud of our sheds. Any details of an essex meet yet?

Andy
CallyRed

by rich_DTM » Fri May 30, 2008 8:21 pm

i'd be up for a local essex meet, pop my black dtm 4x4 turbo out!
rich_DTM

by tazz666 » Fri May 30, 2008 8:28 pm

Definitely need to sort out an essex meet as calibra's are getting rarer and rarer these days so all of us need to stick together and be proud of our sheds. Any details of an essex meet yet?

i agree they are getting rare , have just returned from scotland and i havent seen one calibra apart from mine on the M6 and thats over two days up and down the motorway
tazz666

by v6-calibra » Fri May 30, 2008 8:45 pm

I will be up for a kent or essex meet.

Thames based ie bluewater or lakeside.

or maybe basildon or southend
v6-calibra

Re: essex meet?

by VII CKS » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:30 am

Sorry to resurrect this thread, but already got a group of guys/girls together for an Essex meet on 31st May 2009, so all you guys/girls on this thread, check the link in my signature would be great to get everyone together.
VII CKS

by ryan_warman » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:24 am

is there still meets going on around the kent essex area?
ryan_warman

by Fraz » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:14 pm

thers about 4 of us coming down 2nd April, Going to Essex but not in a calibra...but we are all meeting up in Corby Sunday....its only a short drive so why not pop over
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by ryan_warman » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:42 pm

i'll try but still waiting on the bleeding log book to come through if i get it by the weekend i might see what im doing
ryan_warman

Previous