Wolfrace Spigot rings?

Any issues relating to suspension, steering and brakes.

by Murdomac » Sat Mar 27, 2004 6:16 pm

Got a second hand set of Wolfrace alloys but didn't get any spigot/spacer rings with them, anyone know who might sell these, been searchig the internet and can't find them anywhere.
Murdomac

by Smurf » Sat Mar 27, 2004 6:36 pm

Easiest method would be to go through Wolfrace themselves - <a href="http://www.wolfrace.co.uk" target="_blank">www.wolfrace.co.uk</a>

Otherwise a dealer should be able to help. I bought my alloys from <a href="http://www.revolution.eu.com" target="_blank">www.revolution.eu.com</a> and they were really helpful, I'm sure they could help you out.
Smurf

by Murdomac » Sat Mar 27, 2004 6:52 pm

Been to the Wolfrace site but there doesn't seem to be any contact numbers or email addresses.
Murdomac

by Smurf » Sat Mar 27, 2004 7:03 pm

Try <a href="mailto:info@wolfrace.co.uk">info@wolfrace.co.uk</a>
Smurf

by ian_n » Sat Mar 27, 2004 7:49 pm

Have you tried PVD? the only reason i ask is that i needed new ones for my Team Dynamics and they came up trumps, delivery very quick too [img]/biggrin.gif[/img]
ian_n

by Chriso » Thu Apr 08, 2004 8:59 pm

do any of you find that these spigot rings squeel like hell ?
Chriso

by Paul » Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:05 am

Excuse my ignorance, but what are these spigot rings for?
Is it something to do with making the wheel sit correctly?
(I may be buying alloys soon, and this sounds like somethinig I need to know)
Paul

by GAZA62 » Fri Apr 09, 2004 3:51 pm

Spigot rings are round plastic collars that go on to your hub if the wheel is to big had them on my old alloys but they are not on my 17s not all wheels need them.

Never had them squeel.
I it was not for bad luck i'd have no luck at all
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Chriso » Sat Apr 17, 2004 10:54 pm

thats coz youve only had plastic ones Gaza, wolfrace are metal ones that come with the wheels ur gettin (in your other post) i think Paul, i think u can get plastic replacements though as i heard the metal ones can stick to the hub (not literally, just become a bit of a git to remove), personally ive stuck with them as the squeeiing has worn off.
Chriso