Lowering Springs..

Any issues relating to suspension, steering and brakes.

by Dawson16v » Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:05 am

For those who have lowered there cally, what setup have you used?

I know Eibachs comes recommended.. but they are almost doule the price of some Springs.. is it worth the extra $$?

I have got my struts out at the mo so i may as well lower it now!

Cheers,
Dawson16v

by Dan Willis » Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:48 am

I'd say it's worth the cost... you don't want to buy cheap springs only to find they ARE cheap and you have to spend more money and time doing it all again.
Dan
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Dawson16v » Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:49 am

Do you know where i can get some from? Larkspeed.co.uk do them for £150 delivered next day.. Or is there any where i can use my CC discount?
Dawson16v

by Dan Willis » Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:52 am

I believe I used Larkspeed... not sure these days!
Dan
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by ian_n » Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:30 pm

Its well worth spending the extra money, cheap springs=more expense in the long run
Try PVD or COURTENAY SPORT, get discount there too [img]/smile.gif[/img]
ian_n

by Dawson16v » Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:39 pm

I have treid them.. but they're still not as cheap as Larkspeed even with discount! I have ordered th Eibach Pro kit now any way! Cheers for the dvice tho.. i think your spot on in the long run!
Dawson16v

by pb63 » Sat Apr 03, 2004 2:25 pm

mate try Venom motorsport! I got my Eibachs a couple of weeks ago - pro kit for 125! postage is 8 poundsa so ur looking at 133 all in! See there website for their phone no. They are spot on for bits and really quick. I dealt with a chap called Richard who couldn't be nicer. They are based up in Blackburn - <a href="http://www.venommotorsport.com" target="_blank">www.venommotorsport.com</a> :wink:
pb63