Utter Scum!

All the non Calibra related waffle and jokes. Not for excessive spamming

Re: Utter Scum!

by DanSE4 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:46 pm

RedCalibra33 wrote:Personally I would, but I'd also invest in a cheap cctv set up.

Nowhere to put CCTV at the side of a road & I could be parked anywhere on it.
Calibra SE4 3.2 V6 + F28

A Couple of German Cars!
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by complaints69 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:13 pm

When I first put my 19"s on, I had the tyres slashed. I had the police over to look at my cctv footage, and they said that they knew who it was. They said they can go and speak to them, but they will probably then come back and do something else to it. WTF?
Calibra Turbo LE 28
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by DanSE4 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:33 pm

Well, I've got an idea about who it may have been now. Was one of the first people I thought of when it happened but didn't know their name & it was just a hunch. I do now & it matches the initials written in the brake dust on my alloy.

Biding my time a bit as need to wear a few people down first to get total confirmation then there will be blood. :twisted:
Calibra SE4 3.2 V6 + F28

A Couple of German Cars!
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by rips » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:36 pm

Wrote his initials in your brake dust?
Either a complete idiot or been set up.
1995 Calibra 16v Ecotec Jungle Green
1990 Elan SE Pacific Blue
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by DanSE4 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:45 pm

rips wrote:Wrote his initials in your brake dust?

There's a pic of it at the bottom of the first page on this thread.
Calibra SE4 3.2 V6 + F28

A Couple of German Cars!
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by RedCalibra33 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:06 pm

So what did u say to upset Lucy Pinder??? :)
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by DanSE4 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:04 pm

RedCalibra33 wrote:So what did u say to upset Lucy Pinder??? :)

Said her sister was better, her mum was louder & her dog was less hairy.
Calibra SE4 3.2 V6 + F28

A Couple of German Cars!
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by RedCalibra33 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:26 pm

:lol:
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by DanSE4 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:55 pm

I can finally update this.

Been a lot going on over the last couple of months regarding this & wanted to wait until the appropriate time until I said anything that's publically viewable but now I can. Bit long winded so I'll try & cut a very long story as short as I can...

I found out who did it & it was the person who sprang to mind initially although for the life of me I couldn't think of a reason why, I've never met him, he's never met me & I didn't even know his name.

Found out his name a little while ago & surprise, surprise it matched the initials 'LP' written in the dust of one of my wheels. Still had nothing to go on other than that though so just went about finding out as much as I could about him & suffice to say he is an utter t**t with a history of doing all kinds of moronic things.

He's the new-ish boyfriend of a neighbour (odd scenario, he's 26 & she's pushing 50) & since finding out his name, myself & the missis have been subtly making sure we raised the subject in her direction as much as possible & mentioning the initials in my wheel. Finally, after a while of this her daughter cracked & paid us a visit with a full account & added (very apologetically) that she had even seen him do it.

The night it happened was the one & only night he'd ever stayed around her house overnight, even by this stage the daughters of this neighbour couldn't stand him (they're both adults in their 20's, the youngest still lives there) so the youngest daughter refused to go home & spent most of the evening driving backwards & forwards to the house hoping that she'd return at some point to find him gone so she could go in. During this time him & the neighbour (possibly someone else as well) were getting drunk in the garden throughout the evening. I've always got on well with this neighbour until she gets drunk, then she can be a gobby cow & be very obnoxious so I lay in bed most of that evening wishing they'd all shut up as I had work the next day & needed to get to sleep!

About 1:30 AM the daughter drove back to the house again, passing my car as she did. She saw him squatting down by the offside (which was against the kerb, the side that had the tyres deflated) of my car & saw him move from rear to front of it. She drove on past stopping a little further down the road so he wouldn't notice her & from her rear view saw him running across the road back in the direction of the rear gate of her house. She sent her Dad a txt telling him what she saw & what he thinks she should do, he advised her to do nothing for the time being. Apparently at some point that evening the neighbour had became her drunken, obnoxious self & decided to start raising some of the altercations I've had with her while she's been drunk & obnoxious so it seems that matey boy decided to take it upon himself to "deal with it" by way of f*****g my car over.

The daughter found herself in a difficult position between telling us what she'd seen & also how her Mum would react so she kept quiet until she finally lost all faith in her Mum & came & told us. My initial reaction was to kill the f****r but I calmed down (after a very drunken evening) over 48hrs & myself & my missus decided that the best course of action would be to notify the police & the daughter who witnessed it said she'd give a statement & happily stand up in court to testify.

The Police took nearly 6 weeks to interview my missis, interview the daughter then finally pick him up for questioning. They went to his house on this Friday gone to arrest him but he wasn't there & they left a note asking him to come to the police station as they needed to speak with him.

Got a call from the police this morning to say he'd voluntarily turned up yesterday & they'd interviewed him under caution. His whole statement to them revolved around how the daughter is a vindictive b***h who hated him & that she'd do anything to get him away from her mother including making up stories about him damaging my car.

Upshot of that is the CPS & the duty Sargent at the time decided that there's not enough evidence to support a conviction in court so therefore no further action is to be taken (something which I've since heard he was gloating about when they released him without charge yesterday).

So (if you've managed to read this far, well done) this is where I'm at know.

I know exactly who did it, I know exactly why he did it & I know exactly what an utter t****r he has been all of his life. The police avenue failed & currently I'm fuming again. There's no way I'm letting this go away so now I just have to calmly decide how to totally F*** him up yet keep myself out of trouble at the same time.
Calibra SE4 3.2 V6 + F28

A Couple of German Cars!
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Allys Cally » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:19 pm

as much as im no lawyer and cannot give you any legal advice, i do know that the dark nights are here and as long as you have a decent alibi and a nice disguise (pair of Gail's old tights over your head maybe) a couple of mates preferably one with a van for transporting the body into a fairly wooded area, then it is fair to say its game on mate :wink:
BETTER TO HAVE A CALIBRA AND NOT NEED ONE, THAN NEED A CALIBRA AND NOT HAVE ONE!!!

BEST STANDARD BILLING 2009 CO-OWNER
BEST STANDARD BILLING 2011 CO-OWNER
BEST PRESENTED BILLING 2012
BEST ENGINE BAY BILLING 2015
Chairmans Choice - Scottish Car Show 2016
BEST INTERIOR VBOA 2017
BEST IN SHOW VBOA 2018
VBOA CHAIRMAN CUP 2018
Gold Club Member
Gold Club Member

by Callyman » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:30 pm

Well written that Dan.

What a total bell end he sounds. As frustrating as it is, a witnesses statement isn't enough to convict, not without photographic/video evidence or of course a confession.

Be handy if someone could get him gloating/confessing recorded.

Has he put anything on facebook/twitter??
Details on how to join the club---Click me
Club Memberships
Club Memberships

by v6 steve » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:47 pm

as Ally said mate send he boys round
steve
Chairman

The Drain

LE 4x4 turbo

SE2 4x4 turbo RIP
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by DanSE4 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:42 pm

callyman wrote:Has he put anything on facebook/twitter??

Nope but I can post a link to his currenty open Facebook profile here if anyone wants a look.

Could be considered as slander but if cc.net are happy then I'll post it so you can all see what I t**t I'm dealing with!
Calibra SE4 3.2 V6 + F28

A Couple of German Cars!
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by rips » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:49 am

He has earned something nasty...
1995 Calibra 16v Ecotec Jungle Green
1990 Elan SE Pacific Blue
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net

by Callyman » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:10 pm

DanSE4 wrote:
callyman wrote:Has he put anything on facebook/twitter??

Nope but I can post a link to his currenty open Facebook profile here if anyone wants a look.

Could be considered as slander but if cc.net are happy then I'll post it so you can all see what I t**t I'm dealing with!

pm me the link on here or FB Dan.
Details on how to join the club---Click me
Club Memberships
Club Memberships

PreviousNext