Winning quotes and a November prize draw

Any News that needs to be displayed on the site home page, only Site Staff can create a new thread in here.

Winning quotes and a November prize draw

by ChrisKnottIns » Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:55 pm

IS YOUR CAR INSURANCE DUE IN NOV/DEC?

This forum's insurance partner (Chris Knott) exists to help members like you to find a better car insurance deal.

As we work predominantly with car club members and enthusiasts our insurer partners allow us to go further than perhaps a computer-generated rate would allow. By all means get your comparison site quote if you must but come to us afterwards and we'll be aiming to use that quote as the ceiling not the floor.

In this run up to Christmas, you could also WIN a £50 Amazon Voucher to help with your shopping.

https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/news/car-i ... mber-2020/

Simply request a quote for a car we don't yet insure, during November, to gain automatic entry in this one month only prize draw.

GET A CAR QUOTE ONLINE:
https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote/?ref=nov2

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274

As we're feeling generous, you'll also be eligible for the draw if you renew an existing CK car policy with us this month.

best,
Nick

Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, Sat 9am-1pm.

A handful of Chris Knott testimonials...

"Speak to Chris Knott. Best insurer I’ve ever been with. Very nice people and extremely helpful. I could find nobody that could beat them on price or service." Richard Rigg, TTMk1OC

"Very helpful and knowledgable broker." Adrian Paul, Trustpilot

"Fast and efficient service." P Stanley, Trustpilot

"First class service" Paul Layhe, Trustpilot

"I've stayed with Chris Knotts for the last few years now on my modified 335D, they offer the most competitive price and you can always get straight through on the phone." James Fawcett, Trustpilot
Chris Knott Insurance – official forum insurance partner
Please call 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 - cheaper for mobiles)
and QUOTE REF: 976-XXX
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook - prize draw @ 1000 LIKES
ClubCalibra.net
ClubCalibra.net